CHAPTER FOUR - MARRIED

Ivory POV

"As if I want to marry you too! But as I said I don't have a choice. I need to marry you! " He said to me and again I looked at him confused.

" But ... " there's no words in my mouth for I was taken aback.

"We will get married but we will have to agree on something. I know you want to study abroad and my parents were hesitant to send you? Am I right?? "

" How did you know?? " I asked him.

" Well, I have some sources! I want to be prepared if ever my parents will pursue and will force me to whatever they want! I know them very well! " He said and I can agree with him on that part.

"Then???" I asked him trying to make him continue

"We will agree to what they ask us to do. But we will sign an agreement that we are just married on paper and nothing more than that! Also, we will have a length on our marriage. After five seven years we will annual it then we will go in our separate lives! "

" Then?? "

" Then, while we are married I want you to do whatever you want to do. I won't be a bother to you. We will not mind each other's business. Meaning you can do and I can do whatever I want too!" He said to me,

" Ok... When is the wedding date? " I asked him.

" Next week! I already phoned my connection and told them about our circumstances. Of course the papers are already prepared too! We will sign it before the wedding happens! " He said and I nodded my head.

It's a good deal to me. I can do whatever I want now. I know his parents just wanted the best for us. But I have this dream of mine that I want to achieve. If this is the only way to do it then I will sign the papers with a blind eye. Anyway seven years is just short. It will come and go.

"Are we on deal??" He asked me.

"Yes! Can I add some rules too???" I asked him, making him raise his brows on me.

"Ok, say it so I will tell my connection and add it!"

" I want a total life change. I mean you will not hinder me and I will do the same to you! "

" That's the plan! "

" Yeah... Thank you! "

" You don't have to thank me. We both know we don't like each other. And I don't like you! " He said and I can feel the coldness and truth to his words.

" I know! "

After that he went out.

Just like that one week later had passed and in a blink of an eye I signed the agreement then we got married in a civil wedding.

His parents wanted to have a grand wedding but I said it's ok. I don't like social things anyway. I don't have friends to invite even so I know Grayson won't like it. Because he doesn't want anyone to know he's married to me.

It was on the list of the agreement that we signed.

Do not let anyone know we are married
No minding each other business
No physical contact to each other
Me and he can have a relationship with anyone. ( Which I know I can't do. I still believe in the sanctity of marriage. I know him won't do the same but still I believe in it).
Lastly, after seven years we will sort ways and will sign the annulment papers with nothing to say at all.
His parents can't find or know about our agreement

After two days being married. Here I am in the middle of the airport looking at my way to my destination.

I was planning to go abroad and study there. I got a scholarship to study at one of the prestigious schools in medicine. I want to become a great doctor.

So here I am beginning to fulfil my dreams. Although we got married out of convenience, at least I am able to do things I want to do.

I was open to Tita and Tito that I wanted to go abroad and study but they declined and said that I am too young for that. I don't know why but they are so strict to me like I am their own.

And I love it that they treated me like that but I am a grown woman now. And I want to explore things on my own. My parents died but I never experienced being free from anything.

I want to renew myself this time. I want to explore the world and I want to create a new self in me.

But before I decided to go far away from the family who treated me like their own. I talked to them about it. They even protested and told me that I shouldn't go without my husband. I told them I will be coming home from time to time. But deep inside of me I don't think I can.

We are in a deep conversation when they open to me about my parents inheritance and some business that need my attention.

" But what about your parents' business??" My Tita asked me.

"Tita, I am well aware that my parents business is in s good hands. I have trust in you and Grayson. He's been doing well in business and I know he can make it work well!"

" But it's yours! "

" Yes .. but I want you to have it Tita. I mean, Grayson and I are already married anyway. So it's literally it's his now. What's mine is his! And I don't have any single understanding about my parents' business. I owe everything to you for working it out even though they no longer exist! " I said to her.

" Dear, it's yours! Grayson can have our business. What's yours is yours! It's your parents' endeavor! "

" You are my parents now! " They both give me teary eyes.

" Ohhh... thank you dear!" My Tito said and almost broke from crying.

"You are the daughter that we never had but now you're my daughter in-law! " She said and I smiled at her.

They both didn't know. Well what they don't know won't hurt them. At least for now, maybe in the future they will come to know about it.

"Thank you Tita and Tito for bringing me to your family for loving me like your own. And for always looking out for me. Grayson will do good in business. And I know my parents' business is in good hands!" I said to them,