CHAPTER NINETEEN - DILEMMA

Grayson POV

"Because she's drunk!" Jared said and I saw how his face flushed. I don't know if it's the alcohol effects or the fact that she admitted that he got her because she's drunk. Because as far as I remembered he was not drunk that night. Clearly he has a decent one between the two of them.

"So how did she end up in your bed?"

"Those details are too sensitive so I won't answer that. But she was the one who initiated first ok? Of course I was fragile to her when I saw her, you know. I can't stop myself.. yeah…  and so on yeah! '' Hahahaha.. clearly this guy is drunk.

" But… . She told me she wanted me. So I didn't hesitate, ok?? I even forgot to put a condom on because I lost it. She's the only woman who has this effect on me! I swear…  If she continues being this hard headed and stubborn I won't hesitate to kidnap her! "

" Holy shit! Bro, that's enough! I think you are drunk! " Justin said as he stopped Jared from pouring another drink.

" Let me be… . " He said as he shook Justin hands.

" Just let him Justin. We both know how frustrating it is! "

" Haizt! At least you Justin, Sana will marry you. And you Gray you are married already! Those girls are already tied up with you! What about me?? She doesn't even want to sustain their financial needs! I told her she can stop working and I will provide everything but she doesn't want to. She got more mad when I said that! "

" What are you talking about Jared? Yeah even though I am married to her. She wants to annul it! "

" Then think that she will stay married to you! Sometimes I did end up a great businessman. Tsk!" Jared said to me while shaking his head.

" You're the one to talk to. At least you have a baby!...! "

" Yeah we have a baby together but she won't marry me! But you both, those girls married you. You only have to make them stay with you. Make them stay! They are already tied! Which means, the only thing that is missing is for both of you to have a baby! " Jared said

We both looked at him in disbelief.

"I didn't even know where she stayed. She dismissed me after our talk. And she's too busy in the hospital!"

"And as for me…  I told you Sana said no sex! "

" And you agree?? " I asked him.

" Of course not! We are married! We will consummate our marriage. There should be a honeymoon! "

" Then…  that's your solution. Lure her…  give those girls a baby"

" Yeah…  and you can lure Alana to marry you! " The three of us agreed.

" Tsk…  I won't let her leave me whether she likes it or not. I won't sign any paper. We're married already. Why bother have annulment!"

"In the first place, what's got in your mind when you propose that agreement anyway? If you are not an idiot you won't have any problem!" Justin said and I agreed with him.

"Yeah…  I am such an idiot!"

"Yeah…  I remembered you kept saying bad words about her. You told us how you hurted her back in our college days! "

"Hmmm…  yeah! "

" Yeah…  the hate he felt that time maybe there's something on it. He just can't accept it because she's not like those girls you dated right?? Clearly you were ashamed of her before! Now you are going to eat what you said about her. Karma really a bitch! "

" Yeah… !"

" Haizt! It will take a long time for us to get their trust! "

" Well, don't include me. I don't know why Sana turned into a different woman compared to the woman I met before. But I will try to find out why she became distant and cold to me! "

" Is she really cold to you?? She seems like such a sweet girl! "

" Nah .  She's not! She wouldn't want me to get near her. Even worse, she always kicked me when I tried to sleep on her bed! "

" Goodness! "

" Yeah! But she is so pretty without makeup. She's more beautiful when she wakes up in the morning! "

" At least you can witness that! "

"What? You are married bro?? Don't tell me you don't have any plans on making her stay with you? " Jared asked me making me think over again.

Yeah why not huh??

" You should bro! Tell her she needs to stay with you. If she sees your penthouse she might rethink her decision! " He said and I looked at her.

" There's no way she likes it. From the way I see her she's not a material kind of girl. Back when she stayed at my parents house, she always chose to be simple. Mom even tried to persuade her to come into shopping but she didn't. And also, if she wants money she could take her money with her. Instead she gave it to my parents. The shares of her parents to the company! "

" Wow! Meaning it would be hard to make those girls fall for us. They are way too independent to depend on us! "

"Yeah! Alana even told me.. I can buy my own house, cars or whatever you are trying to say Jared. My daughter doesn't need your money. You can have it. If you insist on wanting to be part of her then take her out and play with her! "

" That's harsh! "

" Hmmm…  But I won't stop till she will give me what I want! " Jared said and I know he is determined to have her at all costs.

I decided too that I will do my best. I know it's not going to be easy. But if you think of it. Not everything comes easy. Those things you can get the easy way faded away just easily.

If you want something so bad you need to work hard for it. Finding a way to her heart may not be easy but somehow I will think positively that she will choose me and stay with me.

Positive minds always work and are strong.