CHAPTER TWENTY SIX - EMBARRASSED

Ivory POV

"Wow! This is so nice!" Tita exclaimed as she looked at the beautiful view in front of us.

We are currently in Santorini, Greece Santorini where we agreed to have vacation.

I can't blame my Tita for reacting like that. Santorini is a beautiful place indeed. It's bask with a beautiful view of the sea , white sand and of course, the places are too surreal.  It feels like you're in heaven.

"We should go and dive in the water. It's like inviting us to come!" She said with an excited voice.

"Mom, don't force yourself. You just got out of the hospital! " Grayson said and I didn't notice him standing behind me.

" Don't sorry Son! I am all well! I have never been this well. Seeing you both makes me want to cry!" She said while looking at the two of us.

"We should settle first in our rooms, then eat some food! So we can go for a stroll around the place!" Grayson said and I nodded my head.

We begun to walk heading to our hotel. Then I realized something.

Room??

I looked at Grayson who's looking so casual on his white shirt and khaki shorts.

Tita and Tito settle on their room but not without throwing a teasing looks on us. Then we head to our room. Making me gulped nervously.

He open the door to our room. It's not that big but it's beautiful. The room faces the entire view of the sea. It's so relaxing.

"You can shower first! I will settle our clothes!"

"No! I just settle mine! You can go first!" I said to him.

I take a sit on the couch as I felt my feet sore for walking.

"Are you sure?? Does your feet sore? Do you want me to massage it?" He said as he quickly bend down to reach for it but I hurriedly avoided his hands.

"No! It's ok! I just need to sit for awhile. It will be ok! You go ahead first!" I said to him.

"Are you sure? I don't think it's looks ok though! It's looks red! "

" What? " I exclaimed and examine my feet.

True to his words it's really reddish. I think I need to put some cream on it.

I didn't notice him that he already have cream on his hand. He caught my feet and started to massage it then after he put some cream.

"You know, you can rely on me everytime. If you need something, tell me. I am willing to help. You don't need to be starnger to me! We can work things out!" He said and his hands caressing my sore feet while looking up straight to my eyes.

I looked away because I don't like the intensity of my emotions. I feel like his penetrating my soul by just looking at me. It feels weird and strange to me because I have never been this kind of feeling before.

I quickly took my feet from him and hurriedly say thank you.

"Thank you!" I said to him as I turned away and started to unpacking my things then put to the closet.

"Let me help you! You feet is still sore!" He said while gathering some of my clother leaving me no room to say no to him.

"I can manage Gray! Why don't you unpack yours? That way we could go back to Tita and Tito then we can eat!" I said to him.

"Come on! It won't take long! I can unpack my things later!" He said smiling at me.

Just when he about to pick pack swimming suits I hurriedly took it away. He looked at me confused to why and when he saw what's in my hand, he chuckled. I felt heat surge in my cheeks.

Why did I agreed to bought these on the first place. Those friends mine was the one who insisted to buy these. I don't have any intention to have one.

We went to shopping yesterday. They said will help me getting ready for the vacation. But I didn't meant to buy these swimsuits though.

I feel embarrassed just by thinking that he saw it. What's even more worse if he picked it.

I don't think this vacation will go smoothly for me.

"You know, you don't look like your age at all! If you're not wearing your coat anyone can mistaken you as student!" He said while looking at me.

I just got out from the shower room. When he saw me stepping out he stared at me for long. I felt conscious and embarrassed because the way he stared is something else.

"I really don't where did you get the idea
because clearly I am not that young to be called student!" I said to him.

I went to grab my hair blower but then he went to grab it first.

"Come let me dry your hair!" He said while he secured a chair for me to sit.

I shake my head to decline his offer.

"No…  I can do it on my own! Why don't you get ready instead?"

"It's ok! It only takes a minute for me to get ready. Anyway I want to do this on you! Come on!" He said while patting the chair for me to sit.

"Ok!" I said as I took the sit and he smiled at me sweetly.