CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - MORNING

Grayson POV

I woke up feeling sweat dripping all over my body. And when I move my arms I feel something besides me. I quickly snapped and took a glance. I was shocked as I saw my wife lying next to me, sleeping peacefully with a little snore coming from her.

She looks so cute and beautiful. Instead of waking her up. I held her closer to me. She flinched a bit then after a while her breathing became even meaning she's sleeping deeply.

Then something came up from my mind. I slowly move on the side trying to reach my drawer. I opened it then took the small velvet box on it.

When I opened the box I saw her wedding ring on it. She left it when she left the country. At first I thought why do I need to keep it? Now I already have the answer. Deep down I know I am waiting for her to wear the ring again.

I leisurely slipped the ring on her finger so I won't wake her. Then when it's done, I took my phone and intertwined our hands together. I clicked a photo of it and some pictures of us.

I am not the type of person who likes to brag about my personal matters. On the contrary I am a type that would like to hide my status and just let the media do whatever they do and assume things. Privacy for me is very important. I don't want to be the center of those vultures' attention.

But now I am smiling like an idiot while looking at the photos that I recently uploaded on my social media account. I rarely used this for my personal matters. Usually it's all about business.

But tonight is different!

It's a series of pictures of me holding her while our rings proudly displayed enough to let people know what it means but to make it more precise I caption it with a heart emojis saying in bold letter MY LOVE.

Cheesy isn't it?

Nah… ! It's not!

I have been depriving myself of being this close to her. How much I wanted to be with her and without thinking about that damn agreement we have.

Why did I ever have it in the first place?

I can't help but think how stupid my young self was back there.

Even if it's against my will. I lazily untangle myself to her. Though I want to stay in that position, I want to cook breakfast for her at least I can do for her for taking care of me last night.

I am not a good cook because I only rely on restaurants or take out each time I eat. But now, I realized the importance of cooking.

I read some corny stuff about a relationship that mostly girls love when a guy knows how to cook and will cook for them. Cheesy but I want to try.

It's not too late for us to try out this relationship right?

I was busy preparing for the food when I heard a small footsteps coming from my room. A smile creeps in my lips as I watch my wife walking slowly while her eyes still close with her hair all over the direction.

Cute!

"Good morning!" I said to her as she jumped in shock looking at me.

"Ohhh! Sorry for startling you!" I said when she was still looking at me in shock.

"Morning!" She said and gave me a small smile.

I am aware that she's aloof on me. Maybe because I had treated her badly in the past. I know I did her wrong especially when I suggested that agreement which now becomes my dilemma.

Yeah! Karma hits on me differently. Which I know and aware that I deserve it.

"Hmm…  !" She bit her lips and how I want those lips on me.

"Hmmm…  I am going to prepare now!". She said then bowed a little to excuse herself. Then she gets inside her room.

After a few minutes, the door to her room opened revealing her. She looks so cute and beautiful in her outfit.

"I already prepared breakfast! Come have a seat!" I said as I pulled a chair for her. She looked hesitant for a moment and when she looked at me I smiled at her.

"I don't think I can! I mean I might get late on my appointment! " She said but I hurriedly went to her as I held her wrist.

" Hey, hey…  easy! Ok? No need to rush! I bet you still have time! So what time is your schedule?" I asked her.

"Hmm around 9" she answered me then I looked at the clock. It's still seven forty in the morning.

"We still have a lot of time. Come on, let's eat! I will drive you to your appointment!"

"But…  I don't want to disturb you! "

" Disturb me? I wouldn't think of it like that! You're my wife and you are not a bother to me, so please remember that! "

" It's ok Gray, I can manage! You don't have to drive me to where I am going! " She is still firm on her decision but I don't have any plans on giving up.

" No . I will drive you there! Why do you need to book for a grab when I am free to drive you? Ok? Just don't say anything and come on, let's eat! " I said as I didn't bother to give her room to disagree.

I pulled a chair for her to sit and she took it. I smiled when she glanced at me. 

" Thank you! " She said as she was properly seated.

" Anyway, what time does the Sana bachelorette party begin?" I said as I remembered that tonight Justin and Sana will be having each party to kiss their single life goodbye.

"It's only me, Aliana and her. I don't think that can be called a bachelorette party since it's only the three of us and hoping on bars is natural to those two!" She said to me

" Ohhh, but still it's on the bar? Right?" I asked her.

She looked at me for a moment as if trying to read me. I know she's puzzled about why I am curious about it.

" Hmmm!" She nodded lazily

"Which one?" I don't care, I am sound stalking her obviously because that's what I intend to do.

"Why?" She asked me.

"So, I will know which bar will I pick you tonight!" I said like it's an obvious answer.

"Bachelor Party is going to happen tonight right?"

"Hmm!" I nodded at her.

"Then no need to pick me! I can take care of myself!" She said,

"Don't worry…  I know you can.. but still I want to! "

" But you will be busy tonight. Just enjoy the night with your friends! " She asked me, confused.

" Sweetheart, I can assure you. I enjoy being with you more than being with my friends! " I said to her truthfully.