CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - Bro's

Grayson POV

"I feel like shit!" I said as I took one glass of alcohol.

" Yeah! Tell me! "

" Why did we end up in this kind of dilemma? Is this our punishment for being cruel to those women we played? " Jared said and I know he's almost losing it and just more this guy will be drunk as hell.

" I just can't imagine her hiding our daughter from me??? You see I have a daughter?? I don't even know how to spend money and then I learned that I have one. I got excited, so excited that I wanted her to be in my sight immediately! " He said while looking at the ceiling.

" You really don't have any idea that she's pregnant? " Justin asked him.

" No! Though I didn't use protection that time. I was not drunk when we did it. I just didn't expect her to get pregnant. But I don't have any problem with it. I swear if she told me I would do something! "Jared as he poured his liquid on his glass.

We are currently drinking inside the VIP bar. It had a VIP room since we are regular customers and also we are friends with the owner. Who's the owner?

None other than Justin himself.

Yup! He sort of ventured into this kind of business too. He keeps asking me to join him but I just invested in it. Rather than getting involved in the production and stuff. Also, bar business is chaotic and noisy. I can't imagine myself managing one.

"Then how about you? What's your problem?" Justin asked me this time.

"Remember the girl I married six years ago???" They both nodded since they knew my life story. I am an open book to the two of them. We shared business, we also shared each other's life secrets. And I am confident these two are reliable. I mean, we have been friends for how many years and no amount of problems could come between us.

"And remembered the girl I was with one year ago?? That doctor's name is V?" They both nodded attentively. " Ok we remembered, just don't give us suspense! " Justin said, as the three of us his more own lack of patience.

" Well, they are the same person after all. I saw her today because as I said my mom was admitted to the hospital right? She was there! I felt goosebumps when I saw her walking inside my mom's room and hugged her then she examined her! "

" And?? " Justin weld me. "Do you both talk? "

" Yes! Apparently she said that she was called V. Because I told her she lied to me! "

" Ohhh! That's complicated! "

" Yeah you tell me?? " When I take another shot of alcohol.

" So what happened? " Jared asked me this time.

" She told me she came here to be with mom and also you know geh agreement we signed together? Before we get married? Yeah…  it was soad that after seven years we needed to file for annulment! "

" Holy shit!" Justin shouted expansively

" So?? What's your problem?? She just wants to fulfil what's written in the agreement! "Jared asked me.

I glared at him. Can't he get what I am feeling right now??

" You are such an idiot bro Jared for asking that. Of course, he is torn between whether he wants to fulfil the agreement or not. Obviously this guy still has feelings for that woman! " Justin said as if expert in dating.

" Oh…  now that's a problem!" Jared said while nodding his head.

" How about you Justin? What's your problem?" I asked him as I saw him thinking deeply. He even put his hand on his chin stroking his mustache.

"As usual, I just can't imagine how she's so different from the woman I met a year ago" I looked at him confused.

" What? We are talking about this Sana girl right? I remembered the last time I even told you how fortunate you are because the girl stayed in your room even after spending a day with you after that night! " I said, trying to recall those memories.

"Well, she is so different! Really really different! She acted stranger to me and told me to fuck off! If not because of her parents she will not agree to marry me! "

" At least she's marrying you! " Jared said to him.

" Yeah! But she said no sex and definitely no relationship involved in our marriage. She can do whatever she wants and so am I! "

" Oh goodness! What a pure dilemma we have the three of us! " I exclaimed and took another shot. I don't care if I looked like a mess. It's just that I want to let out my emotions.

"Yeah…  tell you it's our punishment!" Jared said, agreeing with me.

" At least you Jared have a baby with her! " Justin said to him.

" Huh? Baby?? She doesn't even want to do anything with me?? She said I can only visit our daughter! She doesn't need my money or anything! What's good in that when that woman doesn't want even a single penny from me! "

" It's your responsibility, you should told her that! "

" I told her couple of times! But she just answered me. It's only needed when the mother cannot provide. I can provide for daughter. If you want to be a father just visit her! "

" Gezz what a heartless! " Justin said while taking a deep breath.

" Yeah…  at least bro you have a baby. You van used it to lure her to you!" I said.

"In what way?" Sometimes I wonder why this guy become successful in business his dilemma is too simple.

" Well, she said you visit your daughter right?? Then you will come to see the mother too. So if you visit everyday, you know! Just charm her, showered her everything she wants! "

" Easy for that! She's the woman I hurt in the past and she get back to me by making me wait in that damn church for nothing! She said she's forgiving me but the truth she castrated a plot to hurt me, to get back at me! She's that kind of woman. And after we both been through I don't know if we become civil! She's very hard headed and won't stop fighting me!"

" But she ended in your bed that night bro? How could you say that she's hard headed and heartless? " Justin asked him this time.

" Because she's drunk!"

***********

TO BE CONTINUED

Guess the three boys are into dilemma right? The girls are trying to fight all their might. Please continue to read and stay tune for the update.

Thank you for reading my book again!

Love,
Dianalovesdiane