CHAPTER TWELVE - PERSISTENT

Tarunya_AL thank you for the flooded votes! I truly appreciate it... ❤️❤️❤️

Ivory POV

Unexpectedly he didn't listen to me unfortunately.

After I end the call he keeps calling me. When j didn't answer him he showered me with so many messages. That's why I don't have any choice but to block him.

That guy is too persistent.

I didn't ever imagine that Gray could be this very persistent. I must have left an impression on him. Goodness, I don't want to think about what it is. Because clearly I don't want him to think that I have hots for casual sex.

"Sana you traitor!" Alana said to her.

"Come on! Sorry ok? I thought you wanted to have fun so I called them!"

" Want?? The last thing I want is to see that guy again " Alana roller her eyes on her.

" Don't be dramatic, I bet you have fun that night! And speaking of fun! Our baby is now a lady huh?? So how is it? Did you have fun too?"

" There's no fun in it! "

" Yeah…  no fun?? I don't think so! From the looks of it I bet you had because that guy Grayson keeps on asking where you are! " She said and my eyes went wide.

" Don't you dare give my address to him? Or I am going to kill you!"

" Hahahahah…  don't worry! I know the drill babe! Casual right? "

I exhaled as I looked at her.

" But seriously that guy is so hot! If not my eyes lock on Justin. I might go for Grayson. Damn that guy is hot as hell! "

" Shut up! Please can we just forget what happened and move on?? "

"hahahah…  did he contact you?? He said you blocked him! "

" Nothing! Can we just now move on? "

" Fine!"

" So yesterday why can't I reach you both ?" Sana asked.

"I am busy! " Alana answered her.

We are currently reading our patients' records in my office room. The two just settle themselves here and Sana can't stop talking about what happened last night.

Yesterday, Alana and I just stayed at my house. The whole day we spent sleeping because obviously all my energy drained. I don't wonder why because from the way I feel down between my thighs I know we did not just do it once.

How the hell did a virgin like me end up something like that?

"Someone is thinking and I think it's kind of naughty!" Sana teased me.

"What are you talking about!"

"Oh don't deny it because I can see your blushing!"

"Blushing?? Me? Come on just… . Can we just continue doing this without talking about what happened that night? " I angrily told her.

" Fine .. but anyway how did you not end up getting thrown up with this amount of flowers you receive each day?? " She looked around and I don't know why but she's right.

I don't know why I received so many flowers each day. Some men just won't stop sending even if I tell them I don't entertain suitors.

I just shrugged at her because I didn't know what to say to her.

"But seriously this will be the last time ok?? I went out on lunch with Justin yesterday. And then I saw Grayson and Jared there. They both asked me where the two of you were? Seriously girls? You really charms those two huh?? She giggled and I scowled at her.

"You what Sana, stop talking about that man. It's your fault why we end up like that. Why did you tell them we are there ? It's supposed to be girls night!" There she bursted out.

"Well I said I thought we could use their company. You know a girl's night would be more exciting if there's a boy in tow!" She said as if it's nothing

" Huh? If I want to have men there I won't be drinking with you girls! "

" Clearly, you have something in your sleeves Al! Come on spill! " Sana said and I admire her bravery for asking questions like that to Alana without even blinking an eye.

" Nothing! He was just part of my past that I wanted to bury. And you idiot, invited him last night?"

"And then?? You end up together in his bed right??? What bury are you talking about?"

"It's just a mistake! And I don't want to repeat it!"

"Yeah…  you both should tell that to them. They keep pestering me about the two do you! " Sana said to us. .

" I already talked to him and told him it's just nothing! "

" Wow! I didn't know you are this heartless baby girl! " Sana smiled proudly at me.

" So you better not have any connections to them, Sana. Let's just put them in the past and I don't want to get drunk with you guys. I don't want to end up again in someone's bed! " I said, making both of them laughed at me.

" You are so good at this! Come on! " Alana said this time! Now she's back being alive and such a tease with me.

" Hahahahah…  So let's change the topic! Clearly our baby here doesn't like it!"

"Good!" I dismissed

"Anyway, next week will be having a convention. Are you both attending?? I got an invitation yesterday! " Sana said and I nodded at her.

" I also got mine yesterday!"

"Me too!"

"I guess we three have to attend it?? What do you think? " Sana asked us.

" I'll think about it. I have so many inpatients right now. I don't think I have room to go to the convention. I see what I can do but I don't want to give my answer yet! I need to clear my schedule next week! " I answered.

" Yeah! Perks of being one of the most sought doctors in town! Blessed of being good and best, huh? " Sana said, smiling.

" Hahahaha…  you're the one to talk! As if you're not that busy having a lot of patients too. Being a cardiologist is absolutely a busy one!"

"Yeah…  as I said perks! " She winked at me.

" From the looks of it. I don't think we are going to get tied any time now!"

" We are married to our work. Anyway it's a good thing we don't have any family of our own. The hospital is too busy and having a family is the last thing we need! "

****************

Author's Note

I think you already have a hunch about a new found story here. Yes! I am going to write a story about Alana and Jared. So stay tuned for it.

I am contemplating whether to give Sana and Justin a story. But let's just see to it here. Who knows! But for sure I am going to have one for Alana and Jared because I already have a story about them in my mind.