CHAPTER TWENTY NINE - REUNION

Grayson POV

"I will be there at Justin 's bachelor party Bro I promise!" I said as I put my hand on the back of my head while I am lying with a pillow on it while my free hand holding a phone.

" Really? You're not even here in our union! You should be! Or else Gray you will pay a big price!" Alexander said while taking a shot and even dared to say cheers to me.

I shake my head in amusement. I saw Justin and Jared with them. They are currently having a high school reunion. Obviously I am absent from the long awaited reunion.

They're been complaining and sulking as to why I chose this day to go on vacation when we've been preparing for this day to come.

I can't blame them, some even came home from other countries just to come to the reunion. I just told them that I will repay them during Justin's Bachelor Party.

"I told you I'll be there at Justin 's bachelor party. I know all of you are invited anyway! We can still have our reunion 2.0 there! " I said laughing at my own joke.

" Wow! You are planning to make my Bachelor's Party into Reunion 2.0?" Justin butted on the screen.

We are currently having a video call while they are having a party on the other side.

"It's nothing like that. You know we still get together there!" I said to him,

I moved sideways, just in time my wife stepped out and accidentally caught my camera on my phone. I witnessed how my friend's reaction changed.

"Bro you said you're having a vacation with your family? Why did I see a girl in your room?" Alexander asked me. He even tried to peep but I quickly diverted the camera to me.

" Yes! I am with my family! " I saw Jared and Justin smirking. They both know the truth.

"Wow! So you mean, you pick up a girl while you are on vacation? Wow??? Does your mom know?? " Troy asked me.

"No!"

"Shit! You're the man bro! I guess being playboy is anytime and anywhere huh? " My other friends said and I shake my head at their imagination.

" No! I am not picking up some girl! "

"Then who's the girl that was caught in the camera a while ago?? Don't you dare say that it's our imagination because we saw it all!" One of them said and I laughed again.

"I won't deny that it's a girl you saw a while ago. Yes it's a girl! But…  !" I paused when I saw my wife looking at me like she wanted to say something. " Yes babe?? " I asked her.

"Have you seen my phone??? " She asked me.

"I think it's in here babe!" I said as I grabbed her phone below her pillow. I think she forgot it.

"Thanks!" She smiled and I looked at my phone screen again. I saw my friends looking at me like they were watching a movie.

I grabbed my wife's arms and she looked at me confused.

"What?" She asked me.

"Can you say hi to my friends? "

"Huh?" She said more puzzle to what I am saying. Then she realizes something. I know she's getting embarrassed so I quickly turn my phone to her so she won't decline.

I saw how my friend's face changed from confused to surprised and they all said in unison.

"Oohhhhhh!"

"Say hi to them babe!" I said to my wife who's still blushing while looking at my phone screen.

"Hi!" She cutely said to them and smiled.

I saw some secretly cursed and some visible some that said.

"Fuck so lucky!"

She exited herself hurriedly and went to the balcony of our room. I think she's calling someone over her phone.

"Happy? I told you I am not picking up some girl!" I told them.

"She's a family??"

"Yes!"

"You have a sister??" Alexander asked and I saw my friends smacked him.

" Idiot! Do you call your sister babe? " Jared said while laughing.

" Then is she your girlfriend? "

" Actually, it's more than that!"

"Fiancee???"

"No! More than that too!" I said.

"Mistress??"

"Play time girl?? I don't think so. She doesn't look like those cheap girls!" Troy said more like talking to herself.

"Come on bro! Don't make us die from suspense and excitement!" Alexander whined and I chuckled.

"Why are you all curious about my love life?"

"Because bro, it's the first time you smiled like that while looking at a girl. She's definitely something else for you to make that kind of smile!"

Oh that got me!

True! I do not usually act this way. Feeling giddy and hype is not part of my life. Because I used to have every girl. I don't hunt, they just come to me.

"Hey .. stop daydreaming!"

"But bro, she's very pretty!"

"Yeah…  she's different from your type!"

"Yeah…  right! She is very beautiful! "

" She is my wife! " I told them.

They all stayed silent trying to process what I said then after a second realise what I said.

" You're what?????.......!!!!! "

" My wife!" I calmly said and was proud.

"You're married???!!!!!!"

"When???"

"How??"

They all showered me with many questions.

" I am going to explain everything when I come home! "

" Owww! You really want us to die in suspense huh? But seriously dude, she's a wife material!" Alexander said.

" Yeah…"

" So you're having your honeymoon? " Troy asked and I almost said.

' I wish'

" Nope! Just family vacation Bro!"

"Weehhhh? But from the looks of it I don't think it's just family vacation!" Troy teases me.

"Hahahaha! What do you expect from me?? How Will I behave when I am with my wife?"

I saw Jared and Justin smirks proudly. Oh! They also think differently. I just want to laugh because clearly they thought a naughty thing.

Certainly my friends are all green minded. How can I say we are boys after all.

"Bro you have so much explaining to do! But of course we want to meet your wife in person!"

"Of course you will meet her! She's a close friend of the bride!"

"What???" They all looked at Justin.

"Well!" Justin shrugged at them.

" Do they have another friend? " I heard Troy asked Justin and he looked at Jared who's glaring at him.

" Hmm…  They have other friends!"

"Really? Single?? "

" She's not single! Stop asking Alexander and Troy or you won't like what I am going to do to both of you! "

" Huh??? "