CHAPTER SIX - LOVE CAN WAIT

Ivory POV

"No!"

"No!"

I keep on repeating the same answer again and again.

Alana, Sana and I are currently shopping for dresses for this upcoming event that we are required to attend. I keep on telling them that there's no need for it.

I already have many dresses in my closet. I don't need a new one. But these two keep on insisting I need one since the event is a very important one.

Who knows we can meet the right guy. Knowing them, I don't think they are in hunt for the right guy. They just keep telling that but these two just one to have fun whenever.

"Get this one! This will look good on you!" Alana said to me and handed me the dress she picked but when I checked the dress. I quickly close my eyes and shake my head. There's no way I am going to wear it.

"It's that even a dress??" I asked her.

"Hello??? Of course it's a dress! It's a Prada dress!"

"I know it's Prada! But is it showing too much skin?? Can I just have one that is not too revealing?? I can be perfectly ok with a simple dress! And why does it even have glitter on it?? Just simple would do!" I told them and they just rolled their eyes on me.

"You know! You are getting younger. When are you going to start looking for a guy?? You keep on working! Have fun for a while! Let loose and be a woman for once!" Sana said and I scowled at her.

"I am a woman! I don't need to have relationships to make myself a woman. I am perfectly fine being alone and I am happy! " I told them.

" Yeah, keep telling that to us but come on, just try this one ok?? " Sana gives me dramatic eyes looking at me like a pleading puppy.

How can I say no then?

I nodded my head and just took a deep sigh. As always they do whatever they want. I can't stop them. They will always pester me not to enjoy my life. When I keep telling them that I am already happy and content.

They want me to have a guy , have a relationship or not just have fun once in a while. If only they knew that I am married already.

I didn't have the courage to tell them. I thought that it's not that important. Especially that I am too far away from my husband. But as I look back and think of the years coming by.

It's been five years already and sooner it will be seven years after. And it's time for me to go back and process our annulment. I have to face him and his parents.

They still have contact with me. They asked too many questions but I let Grayson handle them. He told me before I left that he will take care of everything.

I just don't know what kind of lies he fed to them but it's working anyway. As long as it stays like that then I am ok with it.

As for Grayson, never once I contacted him. We don't have any connections at all, as in none. So far, I am good with it. At least he is free and I am free to do whatever I want to.

"I am so excited for tomorrow!" Sana's high pitched voice echoed in my ears and I don't have to say how excited she is right now.

"Me too! It's good I need to relieve my stress!" Alana said and I shook looked at them.

These girls!

"Why are you looking at the two of us like that??" Alana asked me when she noticed me lookit at both of them.

"I am just going to pity the guy who will be your victim this time!" They both laugh at me like I am saying a joke on them.

"Victim? Goodness! It's not like they're not going to have fun. It takes two to tango V. I don't think that guy can say he's a victim after spending a night with me!" Sana winked and I gave her a disgusted look.

"Don't give us that kind of look! Why don't you try? I mean having fun once in a while it's good V. It can relieve some stress. Being a doctor takes a lot of patience and releasing it can be good too!"

"By having sex? No way!" I answered back quickly at them.

"Why not? Don't tell me you are still a virgin??" Sana asked and they both smiled.

"Geez! Such a traditional woman. But I really admire you for that! I have witnessed so many gorgeous guys flirting ok you! You don't need to have sex with them. Just making out would be ok! It can still relieve stress!"

"Can we stop talking about it? Goodness to both of you. Can we just pay this already? I really need to go to my clinic. My secretary texted me that I have several appointments!" I told them and they smiled.

"I thought you were off today?" Sana asked me.

"I am! But some patients book for a check up! I can't say no!"

"So you are going to sacrifice your day off for your patients? You are really one good doctor!"

"You two too!"

"Hahahaha…  you know we take our day off V. I mean, it's the only day that we can relax! "

" Yeah! But I have nothing to do at home! So I better help some of my patients. It would be more productive than staying at home doing nothing! "

" Yeah! That's why you need a boyfriend!"

" Yeah! Keep telling that to me. You both can't stay in a relationship but you want me to have one. I would rather stay single. Love can wait for me! " I said and they smiled at me.

" Yeah! Love can wait! For now, let's have fun! " They said in unison and I shook my head.