CHAPTER FOURTEEN - SANA

Ivory POV

One and half years later… 

"Doc…  You have two surgeries for today. And five inpatients. Currently you have ten patients who book an appointment for check up! " My secretary said as she narrates my schedule for today.

Obviously I don't have plenty of time to relax. I just got a busy schedule every day. Honestly I can't recall having a grand vacation for once.

I mostly spend my life working here in the hospital. I am glad and happy that I can help somehow. But sometimes when I get home from work I can't even take a decent sleep because at any moment the hospital summons me.

Even with lack of sleep I am still inclined to go because that's the pledge I did for my work. A responsibility that I shoulder because I choose it. And I will continue to choose it because I love my job.

"Thank you Anna!" I said to her,

"That would be all Doc! Also, someone dropped this awhile ago!" She said and I can see her eyes twinkle looking at the bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate as she handed it to me.

"I told you to stop accepting them!" I said as I put it aside.

" Isn't that a waste Doc? At least the guy gives effort right? " Anna asked me.

" Anna…  it may be a waste but I didn't force them to give me those things. And I told you to stop accepting them. I don't want them to think or encourage them more, ok?" I said to her,

" Ok Doc! "

" If you want you can have this! I am not a chocolate type of person! " I said as I pointed to the gift and I could see how her eyes lit.

" Is it ok? I really love the flower doc. It's my favorite!"

"Sure you can have it! "

" Thanks Doc!" She smiled at me. Clearly she really like the chocolates and the flowers.

"Just don't accept gifts anymore ok?? " I looked at her.

"Ok Doc! Sorry… !"

" Ok we are good now! You may now leave!" I said as she turned her back on me.

I still have so many important files that I need to read. I have to study this because I am going to perform surgeries later.

Then my phone beeped and I saw Alana and Sana on a group video call. I quickly answer it.

"Hey!" I greeted them.

"Wow! Still looking beautiful as ever, doc!" Alana smiles.

"Where's my pretty little angel? " I asked her.

" She's sleeping soundly! "

Yup! You got it! Alana got pregnant after that bar incident. The baby looked exactly like her father though. She's like a carbon copy of him.

Sana and I told her that it's the best that father will know about it. But she insisted that it's better this way. She doesn't want anything to do with that guy anymore.

Whatever thing between her and that guy I know it's too deep. Judging from how she dodged our questions. She would just say that he is part of her past and nothing more.

But the baby? Sana and I love her too. We take turns watching her. Even with how hectic our schedule is, we always have time for her. She's like our baby.

"But is she ok now? No fever?" Sana asked.

"Nope! Thank goodness!" Alana nodded at us.

"At least there's a benefit being a doctor huh?"

" Yup! So how's the day doc? "

" So many schedules for today!" I answered them.

" Hahahaha…  as always! "

" How about you Sana?? " Alana asked her.

She showed us her hand and my eyes went wide at the sight of ring on finger.

" You're engaged? You said only vacation? But wow!" That's all I can say.

"What can I say girls! He never wants to let go of me!" She laughed at us. She even flipped her hair.

"Gezz! Congratulations S!" Both Alana and I answered her.

"Thanks! He said he wants to get married immediately! But I said no! I need my best two friends here. I can't just marry without the two of you! " She dramatically said and we all laughed.

" You want us to go there? "Alana asked.

" Is it ok Al? We can just hide Jana from him! " Sana said with a pleading eyes. " I just want you both here on my important day! "

" I will think about it! Because I can't risk it. He is Justin's best friend and I bet he will play a role for the wedding! "

" Well, yeah! The three of them are best friends! " Sana said. " But he is romantically involved now. Justin said that Jared is in a serious relationship! "

" Good! "

" Then maybe you can go Al! He won't notice you anyway since he will be busy with his girlfriend! " I said and she nodded.

"Whatever your decision Al, I am ok with it. But you, V I will kill you if you won't show up at my wedding! You will not have any excuses not to attend! " Sana with a warning looked.

" Don't worry I'll be there! "

"Yes!!" She even bumps her faist in the air.

"Babe, what do you want me to cook?" We heard Justin voice over the speaker. We all looked at each other.

"Anything babe!" Sana answered.

"Shit! You still can't cook? What will happen when you're married?"

"He said he will be the one to cook for me! That man is too sweet! I am so lucky to have him!"

"Yeah… so you won't be back here? " I asked her.

" I will! I just need some time. This guy won't let me out of his sight. He even carried me like a baby in the morning because he wanted to take me to his office with him. He doesn't want to be away from me because who knows I will not come back again! "

" Hahahah he got traumatized? " Alana exclaimed. .

" Unfortunately that was what he said! He won't risk me being away from his sight! He said that he will only be reassured when I am married to him! That guy is so paranoid! " She laughed

" Then you need to assure him S. You know you're only on leave. Mrs Gomez keeps asking about you! " I reminded her.

" Don't worry! I will be back there. I mean me and him will go back there! "

" Hahahaha…  that's better S! Congratulations! " Alana said.

I can see in Sana's eyes that she's happy. I am seeing her like that. The playful and sly girl is going to tie a knot, huh? Who would ever think that she will end up with Justin.

***********

Author's Note

Next book will be Sana's love story!
I decided to give Sana a book and I think I have a very sweet romantic story for her and Justin. Yup! She will end up with Justin.

So stay tuned for it ok??

Thank you again for continuing reading my books! It's a pleasure to have you as my readers.

Love,
Dianalovesdiane