CHAPTER THIRTY THREE - BEAUTIFUL

Ivory POV

"Why don't we ask for a guy here to entain us?" Sana said out of the blue that almost makes my margarita send of flying in the air of what she said.

"Sana , no!" I protested.

"Oh…  you kill joy! What's the use of this bachelorette party? I want to say goodbye to my singehood! Shit… I think my head is spinning! " She said and she hold her head tilted it.

" Shit…  me too! I think I am drunk!" Alana said and I shake my head.

"Per usual! That two of you would leave me sober and take care of you!" I said as I puffed an air.

" Nah…  don't worry I will be sober later on!" Alana said

Out of the blue the door to our VIP room opened and I saw three guy approaching. I thought that it was part of Sana joke that she wants a guy here in our room but when I saw the three guys approaching us. I mentally curse for it was Jared, Justin and Grayson looking at the three of us.

What the hell?

I thought they have their bachelorette party?

"What the… ..!!" I heard Alana said when she saw the person who take away the glass of shot on her hand.

"That's enough! Come on let's go home!" I heard Jared said to her in a soft voice.

"Don't touch me…!" Sana voice eoched on the room.

"Baby…  come on! We already passed that stage for we are more than touching. I am your fiance.. so as your fiance, let's go home. You are drunk now. What will happen if we didn't come? How can you come home in this state?"

" Leave me alone for once… ! Why can't you understand that I don't want to be with you! " Sana sias and before she can protest. Justin carried her like a sack of potatoes on his broad shoulder.

"I hate you… !" I heard Alana said and Jared chuckle at her.

"Yeah…  now let's go home! Our daughter is asking for you!" He said making Alana all sober mode.

"Is Janna with you?" She asked him.

"Nope! I send her to my parents. But she keeps talking about she wants to go home and be with mommy and daddy. So yeah let's go home our daughter needs us!" Jared said as I hold Alana and guided her up.

I saw him smile when Alana hesitantly took his hand and walked away. She looked at me for a moment and I smiled at her.

" Your friends surely know how to have fun? Huh?" Grayson said for the first time he said something after his arrival.

"Yeah… !" I said as I took my last shot. But before I can finish it Grayson quickly grabbed the glass and drink it instead.

"Hey… !" I protested.

"That's enough for now. Let's go home!" He said and I saw him gulped nervously when he looked at me.

What?

Am I look like a peg?

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked him.

He looked away then stared at me in my eyes. His way of staring almost like he wanted to penetrate my soul.

"I….. I mean…  you look! Sorry… . ! Have I told you how beautiful you are tonight?" He said and my eyes landed on dress that I am wearing.

It's nothing unusual for me. I am wearing my Gucci white jumpsuit with a metal built on the hip. It's one of the most expensive dress I have in my closet and I rarely used it since this is a gift from Sana who loves to buy this kind of stuff.

"Thank you!" I said to him as I don't know what to answer him honestly.

"Do you have scheduled for tomorrow?" He asked me

"No! I am going to start packing my stuff!" I answered.

"Packing?? Why are you leaving? You promise mom and dad that you will spend a Christmas with us?" He said with a panicked register on his face.

"No! I don't have my schedule flight. But I am just packing my things so I don't grumble when time comes! I don't have anything to do anyway!" I said to him.

When I don't have any schedule or appointment I prepare my things early for the next schedule. I hate cramming because I am late.

"Instead of packing why don't we go to our parents house? Mom said she hasn't talked to you lately!" He said to me.

Actually, it's not like I don't want to talk to Tita and Tito. It's juts not when we talk they always asked me about things I can't answer honestly. Like when are they going to have their first grand child? How many babies do Grayson and me discuss to have. Some sort of stuff that creeping me out.

"Ooh…  I… can we just skip on it?"

"Why? They missed you so much. Mom keeps on calling me!"

"I am sorry for that! I will meet them!"

"So we will go tomorrow ok?? I bet they would love to see us together. By the way sweetheart, they keep on asking me about when are they going to have grandchild? I said we are discussing and considering it! " That made me almost jump out.

" Grayson you can't just tell me something like that. It's one of the reasons why I avoiding talking to them because they keep asking me about it. But you answer it! Damn! " I said to him.

" So what? We are married anyway. When time comes we are going to have a baby! " He said like it's a natural thing.

Does this guy think? Or did he just purposely forgot our deal in the past?

" Grayson you know out of all people it's you should be the least to say that. We had a our agreement in the past. We can't say something like that easily! " I said.

Maybe it's the alcohol effects because for once I wanted to talk with him about the deal with had. I just felt like he lose the memory of it because he keeps doing weird things.

Like cooking for me.
Talking to me like nothing happened.
And he have this gesture that I don't want to say out loud because it's weird. He is not the same Grayson I used to know.

"Why? Because of that damn agreement?" He said making my eyes wide.

How can he say it like that?

"You know… . I been thinking why don't we just forget the deal and let this marriage through? I mean, we both not getting younger and sooner we want to have family and have children. Why don't we do it instead? Hmmm?"

"No… no..! "

He then hold my wrist and made me looked at him.

" Please? Why don't we try it? " He said in a pleading looked.