Double Wedding

Omniscient

Today was the day that Dave and Karen were renewing their vows along with Kendasha who was getting married to her fiance Anthony. Emotions were high and adrenaline was running through everyone's veins as they were rushing and scrambling for things to turn out perfectly for the two brides. Karen and Kendasha were getting ready in the same room which was a master suite and had two separate bathrooms connected to it.

"Mama, are ya'll ready? You both have exactly ten minutes before it's time to walk down the aisle." Khari said, knocking on Karen's bathroom door.

Kierra, Kiyomi, Khari, Karli, Kitana, and Kambri were all dressed in blue dresses along with Dorinda, Twinkie, and Jacky who would be in the wedding as well. Dave had King with him getting him dressed since he wanted him to be the ring bearer. Karen thought that it was an adorable gesture and they both agreed that all of the family should be involved in the wedding. Dave had his best friends Jay, J Drew, and Smoke as his best men along with some of Anthony's friends.

"Okay, I'm ready." Kendasha said, coming out of the bathroom.

Khari gasped seeing how stunning her big sister looked in her wedding gown.

"How do I look?" Kendasha asked, looking down at her dress.

"Wow, you look stunning...." Khari trailed.

"I don't think I've ever seen you look so beautiful." Kiyomi said. Kierra smiled as she looked at her baby sister.

"You are truly a gorgeous blossoming flower. I'm so proud to be your big sister."

"Kiki, stop... you're gonna make me cry." Kendasha said, fanning her eyes.

"Don't cry, don't cry. You are too beautiful to be ruining that makeup. Alright, now. Now, we wait for mama to come out."

"Let me go check the time. I'll be right back." Khari said, running out the room.

Karli, Kambri, and Kitana gawked at Kendasha's beauty seeing how pretty she looked in her wedding dress.

"Kenny, you look like a princess." Kambri said, looking at her big sister's dress.

"She look like a barbie." Kitana said. Kendasha laughed as she fanned her eyes again.

"Thank you ladybugs. You two look so pretty as well."

"What about me!" Karli yelled.

"You two little lady! You all are gorgeous." Kendasha said.

"FIVE MINUTES AND COUNTING!" Khari yelled.

"Mama, come on... mama, come on! If you don't come out now you're not going to make it!" Kiyomi yelled.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming out now." Karen said, opening the door to her bathroom.

Once she came out the bathroom all of their mouths dropped opened seeing how drop dead gorgeous Karen looked in her wedding gown.