•3• Halloween Craze

Cause this is thriller, thriller night — Michael Jackson
••••••••

Dave

"DADDY, FUCK ME!" Karen screamed as I pounded her deeply from the back.

After I fucked her in the chair we found ourselves on the bed with me fucking her doggystyle as I pulled her hair and smacked her ass. Her ass clapped back against my dick as she gripped the sheets and our bodies grew sweatier with each passing moment our bodies meshed into one.

"UGHHHHH, YESSSS!" Karen screamed, feeling me slam into her even harder. I placed my hand underneath her and rubbed her clit sending her over the edge.

"Shit..." I grunted, slipping out of her. She squirted as her body jerked forward onto the bed. I didn't give her time to recover before slipping back inside of her.

We switched positions with my dick still inside her and she started riding me on the bed. I knew she loved to ride. Hell that was her favorite position and a nigga ain't complain not one bit. She grabbed my thighs as she grinded into me while throwing her head back and biting her lip. The sight of her gorgeous sweaty naked body moving on my shit made my dick throb inside her. she grinded faster making me almost bust inside her, but I knew that I wanted her to get hers first. Grabbing her legs, I locked them as I thrusted into her deep and hard sending her over the edge. She squirted hard pushing my dick out of her and making me nut on her thigh. She leaned down and licked it off before pushing me back and taking my dick into her mouth like a hungry predator.

"Fuck.... suck that shit ma." I grunted, feeling her shove every inch of my dick deeper and deeper down her throat.

"How that shit feel daddy?" Karen asked, gagging on my dick.

"SHIT! It feels good!"

"Louder babydaddy let me hear you!" Karen yelled, gagging more making a nigga toes curl.

"GAHDAMN! IT FEELS GOOD!" The feeling of the vibrations her mouth made when she gawked my shit had me ready to bust.

I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her throat as she gagged and took more dick in her mouth. I fucked her mouth as I began to nut in her throat but continued to fuck her throat at the same time. Karen moaned as my nut spilled out the sides of her mouth and she took my nut down her throat in one gulp. Taking my dick out of her mouth, I saw that it was all wet and soggy with her saliva. Karen took her fingers and scooped up the remaining nut that was on the corners of her mouth and sticking it in her mouth. Remembering how good the sex was with her made my dick hard all over again. I picked her up as I carried her over to the dresser. Propping her leg up on the dresser, I stuck my dick back inside her making her cuss.

"Oh, God! Fuck me, daddy... fuck your pussy baby!" Karen screamed.

I held her throat as we kissed and I slammed into her deep and hard the way that she liked it. Our tongues wrestled as our fingers locked and she still managed to throw her ass back on me even with her leg propped up on the dresser. Her ass smacked back against a nigga so hard you could hear the sound of our skin colliding as we fucked each other. I smacked her ass as I grabbed her other leg and flipped her to where she was doing a headstand as I continued to pound her wet ass pussy.

"UGHHHH, God, yes! That's the spot! Slam that dick deep inside that tight little hole, HARDER!" Karen screamed, losing her mind.

I knew that with her sex drive and us going as long as we did without having sex she craved to be slutted out and a nigga loved every moment.

Obliging her wish, I slammed into her harder repetitively giving her all of me. I felt her pussy began to clench around me letting me know that she was getting ready to cum. I smacked her ass and with a final slam I nutted deep inside her sending her over the edge as well. Karen moaned loudly as she creamed my dick and our juices meshed together. Picking her up off the ground, I put her on my shoulders as I shoved my tongue deep inside her pussy. She gripped my hair as she moaned extremely loud.