•1• War Cry

Devil you can't have my soul I belong to God and I'm fighting you off with the power of the Holy Ghost – Queen Naija
•••••••

Karen

Seeing Dave rush back into Dorinda's room so frantically he grabbed my wheelchair and began wheeling me out making me contort my face in confusion. He did it so fast that no one had a chance to ask him where he was taking me. He wheeled me into the bathroom before locking the door. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Dave, what is wrong with you and why did you wheel me out of my sister's room? She needs me right now because she's grieving her husb-"

"He ain't dead." Dave said, cutting me off.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrow.

Dave rubbed his hands down his face as he looked at me.

"Aite, so what I'm about to say might sound crazy but then again it might not considering everything you done been through yourself."

"Okay? I'm listening." I said.

"When Jay and I left the room we went outside and Dolo came and found us and took us aside. Tell me why this nigga told me that he was walking past Smoke's room and he heard a doctor praying over him in demonic tongues basically chanting a prayer or some shit. He also told us that his grandmother who's a prophetess called him and told him that this place is filled with witches and warlocks. He also said that the doctor that took our baby is apart of it too. They holding Smoke hostage cause they tryna take a nigga soul. I knew that shit ain't sound right when Doe said they wouldn't let her see the body. We gotta get the fuck up outta here." Dave said.

I looked at Dave taken aback by his words. I couldn't say that I was shocked at the fact that there were witches and warlocks here, but what I was shocked about was the fact that the evil had followed me just as Denise had said. Once she cast my demons out she told me that they would come back if I didn't get filled with the Holy Ghost but this time seven times worse. They wouldn't just come for me they would mess with those around me and everyone that I loved. This felt like the beginning of that downfall.

"Dave.... we can't just leave. I just had a surgery and a baby, Dorinda just had a baby, and Smoke he was just in critical condition, and our son is in the NICU. None of us are in any shape or form to be walking out of this hospital at the moment."

"You and all of them are getting out of here. I will carry you and my baby my damn self out of this fucking place if i have to. Jay and Dolo are here as well. Ya'll acting like ya'll got weak men we can carry ya'll out of here and take the babies with us. We can go to our hospital that all of our children were born in. This ain't even our fucking hospital. Something dark and sinister going on in this bitch, but I'm not staying here to find out what it is. We leaving." Dave said.

"Dave, no. We can't go." I said.

"K, I'm not playing games with you. We have to get the fuck out of here and we don't have much time because I'm sure the little emps around here done already informed the witches and warlocks that we on to they asses. If something happen to you and my baby I'm going to jail for capitol murder. So, it's best that we leave now to avoid shit from getting that far. Do you understand?"

I sighed as I looked at him. I knew that he wasn't lying to me because the look in his eyes spoke truth, but we also couldn't just leave. We hadn't been discharged and they weren't going to let us go anytime soon.

"David.... baby... how are we going to leave when they haven't discharged us? We have to get permission to leave." I said.

"Like hell we do. You know what... to shut all this shit down I'm going to call Dr. Vanessa then Ima hand you the phone so you can call your sister Denise and tell her what's going on and that we need her to get down here as soon as possible." Dave said.