Couple Date Night •2•

Karen

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face knowing that tonight was the couple's date night. I looked over at Dave who was sleeping on my chest with his hand on my ass. I bit my lip as I looked at the time seeing that it 5:30am. I was a morning bird and he knew that. I tried getting up making him groan and hold me tighter.

"Where you going ma?" Dave grumbled, sleepily.

"To get my day started. You don't have to get up, but I am. Go back to sleep, baby." I said, kissing his tattooed forehead.

Opening his eyes, Dave looked at the time that read 5:45am then closed his eyes back. He flipped us over to where I was on top of him as he held me against him around my waist.

"Nah, ma. Lay with me for a little bit longer. Ion want you to get up, yet. It's too early." Dave grumbled.

"But I need to text my sisters and let them know about the details regarding date night."

"You can do it in a minute. Just let me hold you right quick ma." Dave said, holding me tight.

I laid on his chest and just allowed him to hold me. A few seconds later I heard light snores coming from him. He shifted as he held me in his arms.

"You know that I would never leave you for another man, right?" I asked, kissing his chest.

Dave shifted again as he held me around my waist and kept his eyes closed. I kissed his chest again as I continued speaking.

"I'm sorry if me leaving created insecurities in your mind, but I promise you that no other man can or will ever be able to take me from you. Absolutely no one can make me feel the way that you do. No other man can or will ever be able to make love to me or just simply fuck me the way that you do. I don't plan on leaving ever again because I know exactly where I belong which is right here in your arms. I love you."

"I love you too, ma. A nigga try not to be insecure especially because I know ya body as well as I do, and I know that this belongs to me." Dave said, grabbing my ass and squeezing it making me moan and bite my lip.

I grinded my hips on him making him groan and moan softly. I smirked as I did it more making him grab my hips and open his eyes.

"You tryna have morning sex or what shorty?" Dave asked.

"It's 6:10am you think your dick is active this early in the morning?" I asked.

"We could always find out."

Dave lifted me on him wrapping my legs around his waist as he sat up making me squeal and bite my lip. He played with my ass as I kissed him. Our tongues wrestled softly as I ran my hand through his hair. He smacked my ass hard making me bite my lip harder. He stopped briefly as he looked into my eyes.

'What's wrong, daddy?" I asked, feeling his sudden energy shift.

"It's Smoke."

"You're thinking about him? Right now? Really?" I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry, ma but what he told me yesterday been on my mind and I wanted to ask you about it." Dave said.

'Okay, what's wrong?"

"He told me that he and Doe ain't had sex in nine months. You don't think she would cheat on him do you?" Dave asked.

"Of course, not. She hasn't expressed any concerns of being unhappy in her sex life with him. Although, that does explain why she's been all in our sex life lately, but no. I don't think she would ever cheat on him and that's honestly speaking baby. Maybe there's something else going on underneath the surface. Maurice didn't say anything else to you as to why?" I asked.