Cherish

Dave

"Mmm, you feel so damn good. Fuck me..." Karen moaned, bouncing up and down on my dick.

I woke up to her fucking me. I went to sleep with her on top of a nigga and I guess she got horny this morning cause she had my dick inside her and she was going to town on a nigga package. I smacked her ass as I put my hands on her hips and grinded her back and forth making her throw her head back and moan loudly.

"Ughhhh, yes! Grind me deeper papi." Karen moaned, biting her lip.

Obliging her wish, I lifted her leg a little as I grinded her back and forth on me deeper making us both moan out.

"Oh God, that's it baby. Fuck me deeper." Karen said, putting her face in my neck.

I wrapped my arm around her waist as I bounced her up and down on me making our skin smack together loudly. She bit and sucked on my neck as the sounds of our skin smacking together echoed in the room. She was wet as fuck. All I could hear was her wet skin smacking on my dick and her gorgeous sexy ass moans ringing in my ear. Feeling her began to clench around me pulled a nigga along the ride with her every time.

"Shit, I'm finna bust ma." I grunted.

"Bust, daddy. Fill me up. I wanna feel that thick cream deep inside my cookie." Karen moaned.

I smacked her ass once more as I slammed her up and down on me a few more times before nutting deep inside her sending her body into overdrive. She squirted on my shit as she moaned loudly. Grabbing her throat, I stuck my tongue down her throat. She placed her hand on my face as our lips smacked together and our tongues fought for some type of control over each other's. After a few moments of sloppily kissing she sucked on my tongue then pulled away tugging on my bottom lip.

"Mmm, that was so good baby. I really needed that." Karen said, resting her head on my chest.

"I see you back to feenin for daddy every second of the day. I don't mind it though especially when you look the way that you do. You fine as hell ma. You don't age at all."

Karen blushed as she looked at me.

"Awww, baby. Thank you. You've gotten even more handsome over the years. I woke up this morning and thought about the way you touched me last night. It really turned me on so I decided to wake you up in the best way. I love you daddy."

"I love you too mama." I said, rubbing on her ass. She kissed me as I grabbed her ass making her moan against my lips.

Feeling her grind against my dick, I grunted as I halted her movements making her bite her lip.

"You tryna get shit started up again ma?" I asked.

"I wouldn't mind it. You know I've been without you for seven years. I want to get back to the feeling of you giving it to me every time I want it, need it, or just because. I can't get enough of your loving. You never cease to make me feel so good. I need that all the time." Karen said, rocking her hips back and forth on my dick.

I moaned making her slip down on me. Once she had me back inside her she moaned out. She knew that I wanted to fuck her more than she wanted me to fuck her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I lifted her up locking her legs in my arms and grabbing ahold of her ass. I stood on my knees in the middle of the bed as she kissed me. Once I had her mounted on my shit I started thrusting in and out of her at a slow pace. A nigga knew she craved to be drilled, but I just wanted to feel all of her. It'd been way too long since I'd had my dick buried in her pussy and I needed to get back used to the feeling of being inside her.

"You feel that bae?" I grunted, giving her long deep strokes.

"Shit, I feel you daddy." Karen moaned, digging her nails in my back.