•3• Jobina

Til death do we part 🫶🏾
••••••••

Dave

Karen and I laid in bed posted up after coming home from the doctor's office. After we left I texted Kierra to see if she could keep her little siblings for the night and she agreed. I had something up my sleeve for my babygirl. As we laid in bed Karen laid on her stomach with her face on the pillow as I rubbed on her booty. Karen smiled as she looked at me.

"You know the last time we had sex it was painful for you because of the disease, but you know the bible says the husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. We haven't been worshipping like we should and I want to feel that connection withchu again." I said, rubbing on her booty more.

Karen blushed before getting up. She pushed me down on my back softly as she straddled my lap. I licked my lips as I placed my hands on her hips and stared into her eyes.

"You're right, we haven't been able to do anything in awhile and when we were finally able to do something it was horrible because of the pain. But now that everything is back to normal..." Karen leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I want to feel you again."

I felt my manhood harden as she leaned down and kissed me. I rubbed on her booty as we made out passionately. The fact that I got to be on my wife like this and experience encounters like this with her made a nigga feel good. I was blessed and highly favored to say the least.

Breaking the kiss, Karen tugged on my bottom lip as she looked into my eyes.

"Baby, I want us to do something before we express our love to each other."

"What's that ma?" I asked.

"Pray." Karen said, getting off me.

"Aite, I'm down. What we praying for?" I asked, getting off the bed and getting down on my knees in front of the bed.

Karen got down on her knees by the bed beside me as she grabbed the tiny bottle of bless oil and anointed both herself them me.

"We're going to invite God into our bedroom. We've invited him into our lives, but the marriage bed is sacred and when we invite him in it will take our intimacy to a whole new level. So, let's pray." Karen said, clasping her hands together and closing her eyes.

I followed suit and closed my eyes as she began to pray for us.

"Dear Lord, I come to you thanking you for this time that I get to spend with my husband. Thank you for bringing us together and turning our lives around for the better. Thank you for the miracles you've given us and the continual love that you keep giving us. Lord, I ask that you would bless our union, I ask that you would you would anoint our body parts to do the work that they're supposed to do, Lord God I pray that when my husband is inside me that it would feel like heaven on earth, and that there would be no distractions, no interruptions, just us in Jesus name, Amen." Karen prayed.

Once I began to pray for her Karen got up and started kissing my neck. She licked and sucked all over my neck before grabbing my shirt and pulled it over my head. She tossed it to the ground as she grabbed my belt buckle and undid it as she took the belt off and pulled it off. Unzipping my jeans, Karen started sucked on my neck again as her hand traveled down into my boxers and started rubbing on my man down low.

I finished my prayer to her and the next thing I knew it was a wrap. Picking her up, I tossed her on the bed as I climbed between her legs and started feeing her head. My hands squeezed her breast as she bit her lip and moaned out gripping the sheets.

"Ooooo, oh yes!" Karen moaned, bucking her hips. I pinned her hips down to the bed as I flicked my tongue across her clit.

"How that feel, Queen?" I asked, sucking on her folds and slurping on her clit.