Find Her

Unedited, enjoy <3

******

Dave

I looked at Karen as she stared at me with a blank emotionless face. It was clear that something was wrong, but she tried not to show it.

"Look, ma.... I'm sorry. A nigga anger just got the best of him and I said shit I really ain't mean. Forgive me, please?" I asked, reaching my hand out to her.

Karen scrunched her face up before shaking her head no and walking past me. She went into her suitcase and grabbed some clothes before going into the bathroom to change. Once she finished changing she came out dressed in something unusual.

 Once she finished changing she came out dressed in something unusual

"Yo, where you going like that?" I asked.

She put her other clothes in the dirty hamper before looking at me. It was something about the look in her eyes that let me know that she was feeling a certain type of way.

"David, look.... I forgive you but all I'm going to say is this... the next time you decided to say something like that again well let's just say that I know how to dispose of a body properly and how to do it without a trace. So, with that being said to avoid me from putting my hands on you and you keeping your life I'm going out. I need some air. Take care of my children." Karen said.

With those words she began to walk out the door, but I stopped her again.

"How you leaving when you ain't drive?"

"I'm catching an Uber. Don't wait up." Karen said, walking out the room.

I watched her as she walked down the stairs. I looked over the balcony and saw her talk to Dorinda. They exchanged a word or two before she left out the house completely. I walked downstairs and saw Dorinda standing there with her arms folded.

"Hey, Doe. Did she tell you where she was going?" I asked.

"No, but she did tell me that you made her cry. What the hell is wrong with you?" Dorinda asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Look, D. I ain't mean the shit I said. I apologized to her and everything. She acted like she ain't wanna forgive a nigga."

"Well, with you telling her that you should have left her with John's abusive dumb trifling ass I wouldn't be so quick to forgive you either. I know that you didn't mean it, but you said it and sometimes words cut deeper than an actual knife ever will be able to. You need to find better ways to diffuse your anger that don't involve you saying things that you will later have to apologize for. Do you understand me?" Dorinda asked.

"Yeah, I got you."

"Good, now I'm going to go. I'm not feeling too good but kiss my nieces for me and let them know that I love them." Dorinda said.

Before she could leave I stopped her in her tracks.

"Yo, before you go what was that article that wifey showed me about Larissa? That shit real?" I asked.