Special One

Loving you is really all that's on my mind - Beyoncé
•••••••

Dave

"What's it gon' be ma?" I asked, cornering her against the door.

I licked my lips as her chest heaved up and down as she looked at me. I could see the the sheer lust, desire, and want in her eyes. I knew that she wanted me but I also knew that I was going to have to take my time with her.

"I-I don't know... don't you have a girlfriend?" Karen asked, staring at me.

"It's complicated, and she not here right now. You are. If you really want me why don't you show me?" I asked, peering down at her.

Seeing that she had a little surprise underneath her dress, I grabbed the thin straps on her shoulders and pulled them down revealing her nipples that were erect but also pierced. I arched my eyebrow as I smirked.

"You a lil freak I see. This should be fun." I said, grabbing one of her breast and putting it in my mouth to suck on making her throw her head back. I flicked my tongue across her gorgeous triple D sized breasts as I sucked on her areola taking the bar that was through it and tugging on it gently with my teeth making her moan loudly.

"FUCK, David! That feels so good baby." Karen said, biting her lip.

As I showed love to her right breast, I used my other hand to play with her left. I squeezed and massaged it as I took her nipple between my fingers and tugged it back and forth making her come undone. I knew that I was driving her crazy with the way that I was touching her. I got on my knees in front of her as I kissed down her body pulling her dress down inch by inch. Karen moaned out with want as she managed to ask a question through her moans.

"Do you- do you have any condoms?" Karen asked, biting her lip.

I pulled her dress down her legs before she stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. Seeing that she was freshly shaved and had my name tatted on her pussy let me know furthermore that what she'd just said wasn't just make believe. I kissed her as I picked her up and carried her to the living room. As we kissed she slipped her tongue in my mouth as she put her hand behind my head and held me closer to her. Sitting on the couch, she kissed, licked, and sucked all over my neck as I grabbed my wallet that had a condom in it and pulled it out. She ran her hand down my body and grabbed my dick as she began to pull it out of my jeans. She kissed down my chest as she got lower and lower to my dick. Feeling her take all of me down her throat, I moaned as she sucked my dick and placed her hand on my stomach as she sucked a nigga up.

"Shit, you got a mouth on ya girl." I grunted, feeling her twist her tongue around my dick as she became one with my shit.

The way she was sucking my dick was as if she had something to prove. Straddling my lap backwards, she continued sucking my dick as she put her ass in my face. I stood up as she twisted her body around like a snake as she continued giving me head. Her flexibility was beyond amazing and was blowing a nigga mind. I took the time to devour her pussy as I stuck my tongue inside her and sucked on her clit making her moan out.

"Mmm, show me what that tongue can do. Put it to use baby." Karen hummed with my dick in her mouth sending vibrations through me.

"Shit, you nasty as fuck." I grunted, using my fingers to penetrate her pussy deeper while sucking on her clit.

I removed my fingers and used them to spread her pussy lips open then spit in it before rubbing it in making her moan.

"Oooo, fuck! Spit on it..." Karen moaned.

"You like that shit? Hm, you fucking like that shit?" I asked, spitting in her pussy more making her moan louder.

Karen held herself up as she held on to me by my torso giving me time to do what I pleased. I put my hands on her ass cheeks then spread them apart as I flicked my tongue up and down her pussy getting her to her destination.