•3• New Beginning

Cause I want she and she and she and they love them some me – Capella Grey
•••••••

Dave

I stood in the kitchen with Mileena sitting on the counter and me standing in between her legs as I cleaned up the cuts and wounds on her face with a damp towel, and Jade stood on the side of us.

"I'm sorry things didn't work out the way that you wanted them to baby." Jade said, leaning on me.

"It's aite bae. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'm happy with the two that I got here. Life good for a nigga. I'll be straight." I said, putting the towel away.

"Are you sure because I feel like you really liked her."

"He's sure Jade. That bitch was deranged and crazy. It's best that she stay her ass where she is." Mileena said.

Seeing that she was all cleaned up, I traced Mileena's eyes as I looked at her. Mileena looked at me then back at Jade.

"Jade, have you told him yet?" Mileena asked.

"Told me what?" I asked.

Jade looked at Mileena quietly. I looked between them seeing that they knew something that a nigga ain't know.

"Are you talking about what was said in the living room with Karen?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, that. Even though he was in the room when you said it Dave should know." Mileena said.

Looking at Jade, I saw her sigh as she looked at me. I brushed her face softly as she looked at me.

"What's going on ma?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that my period hasn't came and I think I'm pregnant, but I'm not sure yet. I haven't taken a pregnancy test or anything like that. I need to know." Jade said.

"Well, then we gon' find out." I said, pulling out my phone.

I placed a order for Walgreens for a few pregnancy tests on doordash then put my phone back up.

"What did you just do, baby?" Jade asked.

"Ya nigga just placed a doordash order for a pregnancy test. It'll be here soon." I said.

Jade nodded her head okay as I looked at Mileena. I picked her up and sat her on the ground as I grabbed both of their hands and led them into my mancave. We sat down on the couch that was in their as they both laid on me.

"How do you feel about having a baby possibly two on the way?" Jade asked.

"A nigga feel good. I've always wanted to be a father. I can't believe it took so long to happen, but I'm glad that it's happening with the women that I love." I said, pulling them more into me.

Jade and Mileena smiled as they cuddled into me and I rested my hands on their asses. I licked my lips I looked at Jade then back at Mileena. I could feel my dick getting hard just staring at them.

"I got a question. How much do ya'll love a nigga?"

"I love you so much. You know that." Mileena said.

"More than anything. I'd do anything for you poppa." Jade said.

I licked my lips as I sat forward and looked at them. I knew that they wasn't prepared for what I was about to say next.

"You love me enough to kiss her?" I asked, looking at Mileena.

Mileena sat up as she looked at me. Jade also sat up as she looked at me then at Jade.