Chapter 70

Mukunda coughed all of a sudden and then Cynthia realised that she forgot to keep the water.

" Just moment I will be back " She said walking back to her room.

Mukunda then turned to Anagha who smiled at him with tears flowing down. To her eyes he appeared as Shri Krishna.

" My guess was right. You were a human like me rose up to the status of God by good deeds. Hat's off Krishna. You are great. Your Little Satya pictured your voice soo well. Know the world will know the another face of Krishna " Anagha said as Krishna gave her a warm embrace.

" I am proud of you " He smiled.

" How can I see you? It's not normal. I saw Vishnusena too but how?" Anagha presented her curiosity over her vision.

Krishna admired her nature. She was standing infront of a part of Almighty himself but still didn't spared asking questions to him also.

" Because I wish to be seen by you. But that day you gave your injury to me right? That hurts me today also " Krishna chuckled pointing his toe. A sense of kind friendship was evident there.

" You are great Krishna. Wait you give some boons to people right? I have brought your life infront of people. Won't you give a boon?" Her question amused Krishna.

" Indeed. You deserve a boon. Ask for anything you wish for " He grinned.

" Promise?" She was doubtful yet.

" Promise " He smiled.

" Then take birth again in your own clan" Anagha's words startled Krishna.

" But on one condition " She continued.

" You will be only Krishna that's it. No incarnation of Vishnu or anyone. No responsibilities like you had in Dwapara yuga. No tensions no magic and no divinity nothing. Just like a simple human like me. That's too you should take your birth through Cynthia Vamsi. Can you do that?" Anagha asked.

Krishna nodded.

" Na say in your style " She said again.

" Fine " Krishna stood with his right palm on her head and said
" Tatastu".

Krishna reduced himself a golden beam of light as he saw Cynthia approaching towards them. Within a fraction of second the light embraced Cynthia and disappeared in her. Anagha stood with her jaws open.

" What happened? " She asked Anagha.

" Nothing" Anagha just gulped.

A group of few people dashed inside the resort and fell to Cynthia's feet. They looked so week and they wore rags which clearly said that they are either extreme poor people or beggars. That day morning itself unable to see those people starving and begging for something on the streets Cynthia as Dilip and Jay to arrange some food for them. As per Cynthia's advice no one were denied from having food until they felt satisfied. Overcoming with gratitude they rushed to meet Cynthia.

" We would never ever forget this Ma'am. Seems like lord Krishna came in your form to feed us. Thanks a lot " They cried.

Cynthia was disturbed again. She just pushed her room door and sat down quietly immersed in her deep thoughts.

The pages of Abhidhamani infront of her flipped because of the fan. Cynthia's eyes caught few words there.

" Extract from Vishnusundrari" the tagline said.

Cynthia continued to read. The text had both Sankrit and English translations. Obviously Cynthia chose to read English. Those were the words written by Satyapriya.

" There is no better object than a Darpan(mirror) to tell us how our life was. If we get a sense of pride after seeing our own image, then that is a great life " Cynthia read it aloud. Those were the favourite line of Anagha too.

She got up and walked towards the mirror and looked at herself. She smiled.

" Mine was a great life too " She grinned.

" Even I lived a greatest life " The voice boomed out of no where.

Cynthia turned around to check who was talking there. But she found none. She again looked at the mirror and gasped. This time instead of her image she saw Krishna there, smiling at her.

" You! How? No I must be dreaming" Cynthia pinched herself and screeched out of pain

" You aren't s dreaming Cynthia, you are looking at your own reflection " He said.

" No I don't look like you. Go away " Cynthia just blabbered something.

" Well, I came to say about my triumph over you. As you said I saved many from hunger and even saved a girl's life from evil hands infront of you and even came infront of twice. Hence I cleared your challenges and won" Krishna smiled.

" No, that was done by me. Not you" Cynthia countered back but soon kept quiet as she remembered both Partha sarathi and Mukunda's appearance. They resembled Krishna.

" No" Cynthia refused to accept.

" You can see me in yourself. I am inside you. Your achievements are mine too. I reside inside everyone. If everyone feels that and play my role, I mean the role of a protector then there is no need of worship anyone uselessly as you say. I am immortal I live inside everyone forever. We both are not different individuals. We are same " Krishna's words trapped Cynthia like a mystic chant. The excellence of Krishna made her to go blank.

" I want solace. Please leave " Cynthia stammered.

" What leave?" Giridhar's voice brought her back to present.

She quickly turned to the mirror to check but Krishna was not there. She sighed out of relief.

" What happened dear? Is everything alright? What are you staring at?" He caressed his granddaughter's head. Anagha too entered the room and stood next to Giridhar.

" Darpan " She mumbled. Giridhar was puzzled.

" Let's leave Dada, let's go to your Village" Cynthia said.

" Sure?" He asked and looked at Anagha.

" Yes, Chandrabhaga Devi is returning to her land " She smiled. Cynthia now stood on her words. She accepted Krishna's Triumph and hence gave up her identity as Cynthia and decide to stay as Chandrabhaga Devi.

" Yahoo" Giridhar cheered up with immense happiness. He and Anagha embraced each other as their mission was completed.

Without wasting a second they left for Almora. This time Jay and Roopa Chowdhury to joined them eager to see those great beings.

How was chapter guys , hope it was good

Do share your views with me and let me know your opinion

Do vote if you like...

So what happens next ? Any guesses?

Thank you

Read and enjoy.

Yours
Vatsu❤️❤❤