Chapter 09

Chalapati looked at Yaduveer again. That grin on his face and his camera bags everything appeared to be strange to him.

" Hello miss it's me Yaduveer " Yadu waved his hands as soon as Anagha came out with Kanakambari.

" You know him ?" Chalapati asked.

Anagha sighed.

" Yes Rajan , I met him before entering the forests " Anagha replied.

Yaduveer just kept looking at them conversing as he didn't understood a single thing.

Chalapati allowed Yaduveer to his village.

Talking to Kanakambari Anagha walked towards the house again only to be stopped by Yaduveer.

" I have walked all the way down to meet you and you don't even bother of me ?! " Yaduveer said.

" Obviously I won't bother about you and I don't care " Anagha took her mobile and went back to Satyabhama temple.

Yaduveer frowned.

Anagha thought of trying another temples too.

Along with Pramila she went to Jambhagiri.

" This is the idol of Jambavati " Pramila pointed at the Garbhagudi.

" She was a great devotee of Rudra Mahadeva , so before offering anything to her we first bow down to him " Pramila led Anagha to the shivling.

While Pramila bowed to Shivling Anagha just kept staring at it.

The serpent's head coiled around the Shivlinga, which was surrounded by so many flower incense sticks, attracted her.

The might snake sculpture behind the shivling gave rise to more questions.

" What happened?" Pramila asked

" Is it just a representation or does it mean that lord Shiva has power over the Nagas? " Anagha questioned.

" We belive that serpents worship Mahadeva " Pramila said.

" Then Shiva can break that chant na , then I can enter Sheshadurga " Anagha said.

Durga , the queen of Jambhagiri laughed.

Finding Pramila bowing down to her Anagha thought she must be another queen.