Chapter 10

Anagha didn't had much courage to turn back.

She was just frozen to such an extinct that her skin too became cold.

" Kanya " Listening to a familiar voice Anagha dared to turn back and heaved out a relived sigh.

It was Durga along with another woman who has a kind of divine appearance like Kanakambari.

" Queen of Shrigiri , Ambujakshi" Durga introduced her.

" I felt something strange as if someone nearing me " Anagha quickly said in a go.

" You are standing infront of the Temple , how can no one walks in this surroundings ? " Ambujakshi said.

" No but still ..." Anagha felt lack of words.

" Calm down " Ambujakshi pressed her shoulder.

" Believe me it was a strange experience " Anagha said.

Before anyone could continue further Anagha saw Arka calling for her.

" I must leave now" she thanked Durga and Ambujakshi and left with Arka.

" Mata was very much worried you know.... We thought that you already left for Sheshadurga" Arka said.

" Arka , have you ever visited Sheshadurga?" Anagha asked.

" Yes but never tried to go inside" He said kicking a stone playfully.

" Have you ever witnessed supernatural beings?" She asked again.

" Means?" Arka appeared to be confused.

" Like any Atma ?" Anagha turned to be curious.

" We are the sons of saviour Anagha , no powers like that can touch us " He giggled and both reached back Satyagiri safely.

" Hopefully you are back , this man is literally killing me with his launguage " Mayuri huffed pointing at Yaduveer.

Anagha was frustrated looking at him happily sitting in the corridor and eating something.

Yaduveer grinned at her and waved his hand.

" Hi " he smiled more.

Angha sat infront of him with rage.

" Look Mr...." Anagha tried to remember his name.

" Yaduveer" he completed.

" Whatever .... I have my own works to be done .... I don't wanna add one more headache named Yaduveer I am Anagha an Archeologist currently working on India's most awaited project I don't have time to cope up with your fantasies go back please" She said walking inside the house.

Yaduveer followed her again.

" Myself Yaduveer , the only son of Adinath and Parvati Devi , wildlife photographer till the day I saw you, these forests were my love but now it has shifted to you" Yaduveer said.