Chapter 66

By the next sunrise Bhudevi gave a good news to Prabhasa. A vast region was prepared overnight to build the villages. The place was bit far from the place where Satyapriya lived.

Prabhasa kissed the earth thanking the love and affection it showered on him always.

On the request of Prabhasa, Janamejaya soon sent a team of architects and engineers to set out a plan for villages.

" Let's work together for our lives. We are enough to wipe off our own tears dear friends we don't have to wait for others. Let's build our village" Prabhasa encouraged those people.

Everyone from little kid to aged men joined their hands with Prabhasa. Everyone's dream was to live a good life that's all. The architects guided them. Perfect pavements were laid down, three fine wells were built, well and good huts with firm walls rose up. Within 2 years Prabhasa's dream took shape. He finally built 8 villages consisting minimum 15 to 20 houses in the arms of Lalitavana. He never expected this could get accomplished this much fast. Prabhasa tasted the power of team work.

Prabhasa placed his head on the laps of his mother.

" What a great change in our lives in these 11 years! Tulaja joined us, Shrinkhala joined us and now these many people with us " Prabhasa smiled.

Satyapriya had no words she just kept caressing her son's hairs.

" I wish my father was also present here today" He sighed.

Satyapriya's face went pale. All these years she was waiting for Dristadeva but she herself travelled a lot to gather her people but Dristadeva was found no where. She started doubting now " is he alive?" She asked herself. The next moment consoled herself saying "don't think useless things".

" I forgot, I brought clothes for those children let me show you" Prabhasa ran inside to bring a cloth bag.

He opened it and displayed some clothes he purchased for kids when he visited the market that. morning.

Satyapriya's eyes caught the injuries on Prabhasa's palm. She quickly took his palm in hers and gave a questioning look.

" I worked for a blacksmith today to earn money for this clothes. It will be alright in two days " Prabhasa patted her cheeks.

" You are more like my father than my son Prabha. You are just the best human ever " She hugged him tightly.

Within two weeks the villages were all set. Prabhasa's happiness knew no bounds.

" You are more than almighty for us Prabha. You gave us a roof to rest. You will be the ruler of this land. " Bhoja said.

" No. Let's not make this mistake again. Here no one will rule anyone. Let's guide each other until we are alive. We have a short life on this earth let's live together brothers not ruling each other " Prabhasa said. But those people didn't listened to him. They wanted to see him as their leader.

Satyapriya to agreed with people.

" Fine but here we will only have administrators not rulers. Each village will have a representative and that's it nothing more " Prabhasa declared.

" One more request. You gave us a life and as the token of gratitude we would like to give one of our daughters to you. Do not deny. Please accept Varija as our token of gratitude. It's our humble request" Bhoja said.

Prabhasa looked at Tulaja and Satyapriya who smiled back.

Prabhasa agreed. Soon the marriage of Prabhasa and Varija was held with great joy. The first ever celebration of those people had a great place in their hearts.

" Name the villages Prabha" Somaka said.

Prabhasa smiled and stepped forward.

" As I decided before let's not forget the great personalities lived with us once. I wish to call these villages as Shrigiri, Satyagiri, Jambhagiri , Yamunatheerta , Kausalyapura , Lakshyavana , Mitravana and Bhadravana. Hope you all are happy with the names. Also let's get settled now after we find out a fixed way to live we shall start building temples in each village and many more" Prabhasa smiled.

People praised him.

" With that we would address you and the next heirs of yours as Kesari, my lord " One of then suggested.

Prabhasa smiled.

Satyapriya sat watching her son with pride. He emerged as a ruler finally. She had nothing to do with the outer world now because Prabhasa built whole new world with no hate for her.

Later on Prabhasa went with his script. Along with that he initiated the writing of 'Vasudamrita Charitra'.

" After you I found no other deity than Bhudevi whom I would love to worship Amma. She offers place for everyone irrespective of their birth, deeds, race anything. I found no other great personality to worship than her. I would love to create a while script that praises Mother Vasundhara " Prabhasa expressed his desire.

 I would love to create a while script that praises Mother Vasundhara " Prabhasa expressed his desire

" So Prabhasa lived happily with his wives and mother ever after " Anagha finished script.

Yaduveer was numb. He just can't believe that someone like Prabhasa excited.

" Can someone live like that man? He is giving compition to Kaamadhenu" Yaduveer said.

Anagha was quiet yet. She pulled out the last smallest script of from the box.

" Might be her final words" She said.

" I guess the same "

Yaduveer added some more oil to the lamp.

" With all these things I finished 25 years without you Swami. I don't know what happened to you but I believe you would come one day but what I am not alive that time? So I wrote this. Now I am relieved. On request of Tulaja I narrated her what all the stuffs I talked with Pitamaha Krishna and she wrote 'Vishnusundari' script. As I said just a month before Varija gave birth to Sashimitra, Prabhasa's only son. I lived my life to the whole now I won't try to stop my breath if it wishes to leave. But I still have a bunch of pain left that is I couldn't see you again atleast for once. I am left with no hopes left. That's all about my journey from Vishaka, a fatherless daughter to Satyapriya, a husbandless wife. Everything has an end and I end here..."

The last script had this much which brought tears in Anagha's eyes. One side she appreciated the life of Satyapriya and the other side she finally completed the project of KR. Chowdary.

" The end " She mumbled placing her head on Yaduveer's shoulder and looked up to find the same figure of Vishnusena smiling at her.

How was chapter guys , hope it was good.

Do share your views with me and let me know your opinion

Do vote if you like...

So what happens next ? Any guesses?

With this the tale of Satyapriya in Dwaparayuga ends. Hope those characters gained some love from you all. Say goodbye to Satyapriya and family guys.

Thank you

Read and enjoy.

Yours
Vatsu❤️❤❤