Chapter 12

Yaduveer sat at the place which was assigned to him by Anagha.

It was a few metres far away from herself.

Anagha as Vishnusena directed sat on her place and recited what he said.

" I could have stayed there only " Yaduveer huffed and clutched all the bags even more tightly.

" Om Namah Shivaya " Anagha and Vishnusena concluded together.

" So now you have activated the power which gaurds this Sheshadurga , as I asked you before close your eyes and utter this final chant and dare if you open your eyes " Vishnusena said.

Anagha smiled and nodded.

She adjusted her position and clutched the herb sarpagandhi
tightly.

Vishnusena suggested her to have Sarpagandhi with her during pooja as well as after going inside the building. Being an anti - venomous herb , he thought it would help her.

Anagha finished her last chant and soon the arena was filled with swiftly moving wind.

Yaduveer who sensed the changes peeped forward from his place overcoming by excitement.

Anagha stiffened her body effortlessly. Vishnusena with a carefully eye increased the amount of Sarpagandhi around Anagha.

With the slow moves the wind brushed away the dust from the building allowing a faint view of its structure.

Soon the mystical music of Damaru filled the region. The little stones around the building rolled down as the response to that exotic sound.

Yaduveer rubbed his eyes and ears a couple of times and even pinched himself to gain confirmation that he is not dreaming.

" Om namah shivay " Vishnusena bowed down towards the east.

As the Damaru music continued and giant snake ascended from its coiling position around the building.

Yaduveer widened his eyes , he was numb. He never saw this much large live snake in his life.

" Titanoboa " He whispered.

The only snake of 47 feet approx that the world heard but not even seen.

The naga proceeded towards Anagha , Yaduveer wanted to react but none of his body parts supported his thoughts

The strong smell of large amount of Sarpagandhi made the serpent to move back and again the sound of Damaru made it calm.

It appeared as if got the correct order to leave the building , and it moved away quickly and entered the womb of earth.

The atmosphere returned to its previous state and Vishnusena smiled.

" Anagha " He called her name making her to witness the cleared entrance of Sheshadurga.