Chapter 43

Yudhishtira sat playing with little Bhimasena. Parikshit just returned after assisting Arjun with administration stuffs and saw his grandparents playing with his sons.

" Finally, something called as happiness and peace is back in my home. Maa if you were also with us today..... " Parikshit sighed remembering Vatsala.

" Bhim, today you caught your Pitamaha!" He tickled his son's tummy making the little Bhimasena to giggle.

" He is not a foodie like Aryaputra Bheema I am happy for that " Draupadi giggled making Bhima to frown.

" Pitashree, here this is for Abhi " Janamejaya handed the flute to Parikshit.

" I made it Pitashree with Subhadra Pitamahi's help. How's it?" He asked curiously.

" Obviously beautiful. Remember what Pitamaha Krishna says...." Parikshit started.

" Anything made out of love will always turns out to be most beautiful thing " Janamejaya joined his father in completing the sentence and they both laughed as Parikshit ruffled his hairs.

" Are you going to Dwaraka?" Nakula asked.

" No Pitamaha I have works but kids will be waiting for me anyhow there so instead of me I shall send them gifts every month. Yashu was asking for dolls and a pair of anklets last time and Janamejaya gifting a flute for Abhi and few more things that's all " Parikshit said.

" We must visit once. I haven't seen Bharghi too. But these administration stuffs just tiring I won't get sufficient time for travelling " Yudhishtira said with a sigh.

" True it has been years since we saw Satya. Yashu was a little baby when we visited there. Now she is already five " Bhima said.

" How mean of Bhrata Arjuna! He often manages to grab sometime and sneaks to Dwaraka to see the kids he don't even tell us too. After returning from Dwaraka then starts narrating their antics " Nakula huffed.

" Watch your steps " Parikshit held his wife before she could drop the toys which were purchased for Bharghi.

" You just keep stumbling always" Parikshit grabbed the toys from Iravati.

" It happens sometimes. Why do you scold my daughter in law always " Uttara intervened.

" I am your son mata sometimes take my side too " Parikshit huffed packing the toys.

" You have got whole army of your grandparents for taking your side atleast I shall stand with Iravati" Uttara giggled.

" Atleast ask Satya to send the kids here for few days. We will also play with Abhi, Yashu and Bharghi for a while" Uttara said.

" Mata , Bharghi is little yet and Yashu just attached with Deva don't ask about Abhi you know how much he loves solitude. Do you think they will come here for a stay?" Parikshit asked.

" That's true but we must visit them somehow " Iravati said making other to nod.

" Fine then after all Satya is pregnant for fourth time. We all shall visit her soon as possible " Parikshit said.

" I can't believe actually. We al thought Deva would become a celibate but see now..." Uttara and Draupadi giggled.

He handed the package to Messenger and even gave a scroll carrying his blessings for Satyapriya's children.