Chapter 18

Revati was walking like a pendulum near the main entrance from the sunrise. Shubha and Poorna looked at each other and giggled.

" Maai is very excited as usual " Poorna giggled.

" And hence we must look after mamashree Balram from today" Shubha said walking inside.

" Ulmuka, Nishu said he would reach by sunrise na it's getting afternoon " Revati said to her son.

" Maata not even a prahar passed after sunrise you said it's afternoon!" Ulmuka sighed.

The guards announced the arrival of Prince Nishatha towards the Rajbhavan.

Balarama who just finished his meal helped his Grandfather Ugrasena to walk upto the main entrance.

Revati leaned even more further to see her sons and grandchildren approaching.

The chariot containing Nishatha and Parikshit halted near the entrance followed by a palanquin where Satyapriya was seated.

" Shubha bring Aarti " Revati said rushing towards the Chariot.

Satyapriya stepped down on the land of Mathura and grinned looking at everyone.

Shubha and Poorna together performed Aarti to both the kids. All the time Satyapriya was searching only one person.

Maids washed their feet and wiped them. As soon as Revati allowed her to enter the palace Satyapriya just ran inside.

" Lahari " She called out her dear friend's name loudly.

A girl who is just an year elder to Satyapriya peeped out from her room. As soon as seeing Satyapriya she was very much happy. They both embraced each other. She was Rajakumari Lahari, daughter of Nishatha

" Finally you remembered all of us " Lahari teased Satyapriya.

" You too could have come to Hastinapura right? And have you changed your dressing style?" Satyapriya said examining her from head to toe.

" Not here let's go out then I will tell you " Lahari said walking towards the hall.

Shubha glared at her daughter.

" Maata it's not afternoon let me go out please " Lahari pleaded.

" Make sure you will return soon" Shubha said.

Satyapriya and Lahari ran outside towards the river happily. They laid down on it's bank gasping for breath.

" I missed you soo much Vishu" Lahari said.

" Me too why didn't you answered my letters?" Satyapriya asked.

" I was kept away from everyone as I attained puberty recently soo I couldn't answer" Lahari apologized.

" What's that?" Satyapriya asked curious.

" You will see for yourself leave it" Lahari tried to slip away from the conversation.

" Tell me tell me Lahari " Satyapriya pleaded.

Lahari explained what all the things happened with her in that period.

" I was scared but now it's all right " Lahari said looking at the scared expression of Satyapriya.

" This happens with me also right ? " Satyapriya gulped.

" Indeed it happens with everyone and also I will be married soon" Lahari said placing her chin on her knees.

" You are excited? You are excited to leave us " Satyapriya huffed.

" Not at all Vishu I am not going far away from here " Lahari said with a bit of shy adoring her beautiful face.

Satyapriya raised her eyebrows.