Chapter 17

Vatsala pulled Satyapriya towards her before she leaves the arena.

" What happened matha ?" She asked as Vatsala just turned her back and front observing her hands and legs.

" I am safe and you too knew that I would be safe down there sitting happily on a window then why are you checking whether I am injured or not?" Satyapriya rolled her eyes and held her mother's palm.

" When you yourself give birth to one like you, you will understand" Vatsala replied caressing her hairs for which Satyapriya sighed and giggled.

" Go your Mava will be waiting " Vatsala sent her child away any turned back to Anusena.

" Anusena, the spark in Parikshit will never get extinguished make a good use of it and prepare him as a warrior ..... I repeat prepare him as Abhimanyu " Vatsala said.

" That's our duty Maharani, but for the princess she isn't interested in warfare after knowing few important tricks of using sword she just took quit " Anusena said.

Vatsala smiled because her daughter has inherited her own behaviour in warfare.

" Don't worry about her " Vatsala just said this much and paced towards the main hall to see her brother.

When she entered the hall she said her children clinging to Nishatha and Uttara standing beside them. Nishatha was enquiring about Parikshit's injury.

Examining his nephew's palms he looked at Vatsala and shooked his head.

" Now tell me who is ready to come with me for Mathura ?" Nishatha asked rubbing his palms.

" We both " They both yelled in excitement.

Vatsala and Uttara looked at each other smiling.

" Just a month before they came back from Mathura Bhratashri " Vatsala shooked her head sitting next to Nishatha.

" Indeed Pari's learning will be interrupted too " Uttara added.

" Uttara your son is coming to Dwaraka and Mathura, there lives the experts of Sword , archery, Vedas, yoga, gaayan , vaadan, Rajneeti, mace wielding, aadyatma and many more you just select which one should your son learn" Nishatha said for which both the children giggled.

" Mava this time I wanna learn..." Parikshit thought for a while.

" Aadyatma" Nishatha completed.

" Your hands are injured so until it gets cured you start to learn basics of Aadyatma as time passes you will get habituated with it " He ruffled his hairs.

" And you?" He turned to Satyapriya who was sitting on his laps.

Instead of answering she just frowned.

" Haan don't learn anything " Vatsala smacked her head smoothly.

" Vatsu.... Just remember yourself ok you too used to do the same when we try to teach you something " Nishatha glared at her.

As Yudhishthira and Draupadi along with Subhadra and Arjuna entered the main hall to welcome Nishatha the kids stood up from their seat and moved towards their mothers.

" Greetings Maharaja " Nishatha wished them.

" So again came to take your nephew and niece with you " Draupadi giggled.

" What can I do Maharani, when they both are away from me I always think about them only my children and these children are equal for me " Nishatha replied caressing Satyapriya's head.

" Give us sometime to play with them too Nishu always you snatch it from us " Subhadra said for which everyone laughed.

" How are Krishna Balarama and others?" Yudhishthira and Arjuna asked.