Chapter 47

Bhraghi pulled out one more portrait and looked down at his brother.

" No, I have seen this before that's Pitamaha Abhimanyu. Look for something else " Abhigna said picking up Anila who was crying.

" Give here " Arjuna asked the boy. He never missed any chance to visit his granddaughter's family and he was in Dwaraka again to see Satyapriya and her new born baby whom he named as Sarvayashi.

He smiled at the portrait of his son. All those moments with his child rushed to his mind. Agnivarna who was sitting on his tummy moved a bit bringing back Arjun to present.

" Look at this Bhrata. Sudarshana looks beautiful at rest but here soo fierce. " Bharghi exclaimed looking at the sketch of Krishna with Sudarshan done by his deceased grandmother Vatsala.

" But I can't understand why Vatsu have written and drawn these things and what does this weird lines talk? She lived with us and I guess she was never alone but still what's all this?" Arjuna asked Satyapriya who just entered the room to give him refreshments. Agnivarna with his dreamy eyes examined each and every jewellery which Arjuna was wearing. The other side Yashobhadra was combing the silky hairs of Arjuna. Satyapriya smiled at all of their antics.

" You liked it?" He asked Agnivarna.

" Nope " The boy of two just grinned and continued to play with it. He was just fascinated by those designs carved on it.

Arjuna always admired the way how Satyapriya has brought up her kids. None among those five kids had any interest in luxuries.

" You didn't answered my question dear. Why did Vatsala wrote theses stuffs?" Arjuna asked.

" I don't know Dadaji, we were all with her don't know which loneliness tortured her almost every lines behind those pictures and palm leaves are like sorrow only " Satyapriya sighed.

" Careful " Abhigna stepped forward to catch Bharghi who was about to fall down. Bharghi balanced himself and the portrait in his hand but Yashobhadra to rushed to help her brother tripped down. Everyone who were present there facepalmed at her. This tripping over things is the in detachable part of her life she just can't help it.

" I am fed up of this girl " Satyapriya huffed helping her to stand up.

" Where is Madhav? Night He said he would return this morning " Arjuna said standing up.

" Get up everyone let's visit the palace itself. After all it's Friday they will worship Mahalaxmi " Dristadeva suggested. Rohini herself used visit temple to worship instead of her own house nowadays since no peace remained anymore.

Arjuna covered a shawl around his body and picked up Agnivarna and Anila. Abhigna and Bharghi already rushed out with their father.

" Let me get my shawl too Dadaji. I haven't took my new born to the palace once also " Satyapriya said wrapping a shawl around herself and took the baby girl in her arms securely. Yashobhadra joined her mother.

" Bhrata wait let me call gaurds " Rohini interrupted.

" Let it be Bhabhishree, I shall go to the palace by walk itself it has been a long time since I lived like myself rather than a royal " Arjuna giggled.

Arjuna chatted with the twins in his arms throughout the way towards the Palace of Dwaraka. The elder boys were with their who kept wishing back the citizens who greeted them whereas the Satyapriya and her girls walked slowly behind all of them enjoying the early morning beauty of mother nature. They neared the palace in no time.

" Rukmini " the tensed call of Krishna which echoed from the palace startled them.

" What's happening?" Dristadeva exclaimed.