Chapter 01

Evening , ASI premises.

The whole staff of Archeological survey of India stood with their head bowed down to pay homage to The great Prof . KR Chowdhary.

His corpse was kept right in the middle of the ground. Madam Chowdhary was sitting quietly on a chair little distance away from his corpse.

The Director General proposed a heart felt condolences and mourned over losing a gem among them.

Another car dashed straightly towards the gate.

A young maiden of late 20's rushed towards the corpse.

The rest members who were present there moved aside , the always adored the bond of this student and Teacher.

" Sir ... Anu here " Her voice trembled and she moved her hands over that glass which surrounded Prof . Chowdhary.

Keshava and Shrimati looked at each other with tears dripping from their orbs. They gave birth to their daughter but what she is infront of the world today is shaped by that man who was lying motionless today.

Shrimati moved towards Roopa Chowdhary and held her palm slightly squeezing it.

Jay Chowdhary who was standing beside his mother sighed and went near that girl.

" Anu ... Listen here ... Anagha get up " spreading his arm across her shoulder he took her away.

" Take heart Daddy has left back something for you ... Take heart " Jay said with a pale smile.

The last rights of Prof. Chowdhary was finished. The crowd melted gradually. The great man finally met the earth forever.

" Maa pappa you both go back to Udupi ... I shall stay here for few days and return soon " Anagha said to her parents.

" Take care " Adi smiled at his sister and took away Keshava and Shrimati.

Office was empty and the security was about to lock the main entrance.

" Leave it give me the keys " Anagha asked.

" No madam I shall wait here after all it's my night shift today " He smiled opening the door.

Angha just smiled and walked inside straight towards Chowdhary's chamber.

It was same , those antic sculptures , his documents , medals , honours and amidst of everything the portrait of Parthasarathi.

She stared at the portrait for a while and looked down , the Bhagvadgeeta and few empty papers beside it.

Chowdhary had a strange craze over the Jaya samhita of Veda Vyasa. The was near by was filled with many many pieces of papers and photos of many scriptures of Vedic era.

He was determined to dig out something which none have even thought of , but he had confidence in his dream.

" Anu .... Krishna was great , I may not be able to describe him I am using the word great his divine lineage is exciting and we don't have particularly proof .... Not all thing written in palm leaves of Vyasa maharshi is the only happened some or the other way we will find many more things I am sure about it " Anagha remembered his words.

" I knew you would be here only Anu " Jay smiled standing near the door.

" Anyhow I have to accept that Daddy won't come back to have his cabin anymore so I came to take away his belongings and you " Jay said and asked the servents to pack the things carefully.

" You said about something " Anagha reminded him.

" That's why come with me to our home you will find it " Jay concluded.

They moved to the house of Chowdhary with the packed items.

Jay then took Anagha to his father's study room.

" He knew the journey would be dangerous , that's why before leaving he recorded this tape and in this letter he asked us to give all theses belongings of him as a Archeological to you Anu " Jay said handing the tape and letter to Anagha.

" You know what's here ?" Anagha asked pointing the tape.

" Yeah ... I can say he wants his dream to be alive in you .... I even packed everything before hand so that could be easy for you " Jay smiled.

Within a hour Anagha found herself in her flat with all the stuffs which Chowdhary left for her.

Loads of books , contact book , documents and lot more.

Her mobile rang bringing her back to senses.

" Hello " She picked up the call.

" I am Lekhani , a novelist can we have coffee tomorrow?" The voice from other side asked.

" Yeah but why ?" Anagha asked.

" About Sir's project " Lekhani said.

" I will be waiting " Lekhani disconnected the call and soon shared the location.

How was chapter guys , hope it was good.

Do share your views with me and let me know your opinion.

Do vote if you like...

So what happens next ? Any guesses?

Thank you

Vatsu ❤️❤️❤