Chapter 45

The night of Amavasya as usually made the atmosphere dark and fearful. Amidst of the gloomy atmosphere there a woman was all set to give rise to new lives. It has been half an hour since Satyapriya's started experiencing labour pain.

The family sat outside the house waiting for her to deliver the her children. Dristadeva who was hell tensed with the proceedings sat meditating under a tree in order to keep himself composed.

Abhigna peeped through the window to see exhausted Satyapriya taking deep breaths looking at the ceilings while Uttara sat next to her comforting her.

" Is she alright?" Janamejaya asked Abhigna.

" I don't know but she don't appear so. Hope the babies come out soon she soo tired " Abhigna almost had tears.

The whole family of Hastinapura has also grabbed few days to visit their dear princess and her children.

Parikshit sat cuddling his youngest nephew Bharghi, who was asleep in his arms.

" If I have a daughter in future, I would definitely marry her with Bharghi. Look at his charm Swami, he will grow up as a most handsome lad " Iravati said caressing the sleeping kid's face.

Pandavas and Deeptiman laughed at her comment.

" But have to agree with Iravati he will surely become soo handsome " Arjuna joined.

" Tch tch! Don't cast evil eye " Parikshit said covering the child's face sigh his uttariyam.

" Dadaji " Yashobhadra ran towards Krishna as soon as he entered the arena along with Satyaki.

He picked up the girl and joined the group of Pandavas.

" I just got the news of Satya so hurried to see her " He smiled.

" I am scared " Yashobhadra snuggled into his hug.

" Deepu, you could put the kids to sleep atleast" Krishna said hugging the kid.

" But seriously pitashree. I don't know what's happening to Dwaraka " Deeptiman said looking at a bunch of farmers staring the sky.

" Why so Mava? What's the problem?" Parikshit asked.

" It has been almost a year now pari. We have not seen a drop of rain " Deeptiman sighed.

" We must find a solution soon" Tamratapta sighed.

" Satyaki, tomorrow arrange for Parjanya homa " Krishna declared.

Finally, the cries of new born babies echoed from the labour room. Everyone's face was adored with a smile. Dristadeva opened his eyes.

The elders thanked the almighty silently.

Draupadi and Subhadra together brought the babies out infront of everyone. Abhigna and Janamejaya peeped forward in excitement.