Chapter 13

Anagha and Yaduveer together cleaned the area enough to spread to mats in a good distance.

She arranged the bags in a side neatly and sat on the mat exhausted.

" Clean up your cameras ok " She told to Yadu who was just grinning the whole time.

" Are you crazy ?" She turned towards him.

" Nothing just happy " He grinned more.

" For what ?" Anagha sighed.

" It's our first night together na " He said make her to widen her eyes.

" What!! " She exclaimed pulling up her dupatta properly.

" Chi chi .... I don't mean that ..... We are..... together.... here in this night time no ..... Shortly I said something nonsense ... Pl...p..please don't take me wrong" Yaduveer jumped back and stammered.

" Keep safe distance or else you won't go out of this building " Anagha heaved out a sigh of relief.

Yaduveer nodded and rolled on his mat and turned away from Anagha.

Anagha looked at the idol of Bhramarabika.

" As my father believes hope you help me to move further " Anagha smiled.

Keshava's body shivered all of a sudden. His 60years of worshipping Shakti gave him immense happiness that day.

He opened his calm eyes which had tears in it , he proceeded towards the Durga's idol which adored his pooja griha.

" Amma jagadamba" He joy knew no bound. Keshava's frequent worry about his daughter had came an end.

"Amma , did you took my child to your care ?" He laid his head to the feet of idol.

" What happened?" His wife Shrimati asked him in a hurry. She rushed towards her husband listening to his sudden voice which broke in between his meditation.

" Shrimati.... Our Anu is safe don't worry about her..... Jaganmatha is with her " Keshav held his wife's shoulder.

Shrimati too cried with happiness.

" Thank you mother thank you soo much " Shrimati was overwhelmed.