Chapter 44

Another sunrise greeted Dwaraka. Farmers sighed in agony as they didn't see a sign of clouds in that clear sky. Hence another day without rain.

Satyapriya is in her 8th month of pregnancy with her twins. She clutched her back and sighed feeling tried to walk with her heavy baby bump. Whatever the difficulty she just can't miss visiting Bhramarabika temple where the Diya, which was lighted by Vatsala resides.

" Bharghi slowly don't run " She said halting the story which she was narrating to Abhigna who was helping her to walk along with carring the water pot on his shoulder.

" I just can't deal with this boy. He keeps running always. Where is your father?" Satyapriya asked her son.

" I don't know" He replied.

" Yashu where is your father?" She then turned to her daughter who was following Bharghi with the flower basket.

She turned to give her answer but she tripped all of a sudden and dropped this basket. She bit her tongue and looked at Satyapriya nervously. Abhigna sighed.

" And this girl either she drops something or falls down. Was that basket that much heavy for you?" Satyapriya scolded.

Yashobhadra just frowned. She has been habituated with all scoldings of Satyapriya as she just can't help dropping things and Satyapriya never stops scolding.

" I don't know where he is but he left early morning in search of something " Yashobhadra said.

" Finally my husband, this man never learns anything he must be now sitting somewhere near a river and lost in his world that's all. Why do these people want wife and children I don't know" She was clearly frustrated.

" Amma, forget it now come back to our story. Don't you think that father of Dhruva was wrong?" Abhigna asked.

" Indeed. When King Uttanapada married two women means it's his duty and responsibility to love them equally. But he did discriminated between them and even between his own kids Dhruva and Uttama that was not right. Look at Pitamaha Krishna have you seen him showing less love to any of his wives? No right. That's what good character. You must also treat everyone equally not only wives but everyone around you. We all humans and we all deserve to be loved and respected equally. That's why the almighty loves everyone. If you follow him one day people shall find almighty in you " Satyapriya caressed the cheek of Abhigna.

" Is that how gods are made?" Bharghi who was listening to Satyapriya.

" Yes indeed " Satyapriya smiled.

They reached that small temple of Bhramarabika and sat near the Diya and her eldest son took the role of cleaning the temple.

" Why did you placed yourself in Fire ma? I am unable to touch you " Satyapriya smiled at the flame.

Yashobhadra gave the freshly collected Jasmine and thread to Satyapriya and went to help her brother Abhigna. The other side Bharghi climbed over the idol of lion infront of Bhramarabika and acted as if he is riding it.

" So Rajkumari Vishaka and team is at work " Lahari entered the temple with her children Sudanti and Vasumati. She was greeted by Satyapriya with a smile.

" Sudanti, go help Abhigna" Lahari ordered her son to join Abhigna whereas Vasumati who was just an year older to Bharghi joined him in his act.

" So are these little ones asking for anything?" Lahari giggled placing her ear on Satyapriya's belly.

" What else I can eat now? I just can't carry this heavy tummy that's all. I am waiting for comming two months to be completed soon" Satyapriya giggled.