Chapter 52

The days won't rest for anyone. Likewise the life of Satyapriya and Dristadeva too moved further. They are now a happy couple with their seven kids. No one to restrict or to taunt for being loved by everyone. Three years rolled away in a snap. There are many changes too.

Satyapriya is now traditionally practicing medicine. She has earned quite good name in treating diseases. Aniruddha created a work for Dristadeva unwilling to see him working like a local. Dristadeva is now the chief advisor of Prince Aniruddha even though he is not the King.

Abhigna, the young lad of seventeen has now started playing Rudra Veena to a good extent afterall it was his only dream. Yashobhadra just a few months back attained puberty too. She is now a shy girl who nowadays started loving solitude like her elder brother. Bharghi can never change even if he becomes an adult too. He sneaks out or lie to his mother in order to learn warfare. But yet he is still the handsome kid of Satyapriya, young maidens drool over him even though he is just a boy of Thirteen.

Twins are in their own world. They are just mastering their skills in architecture in the small age of 10. It's just a play for them but yet finding perfection. Sarvayashi is still the favourite of everyone specially Arjuna. By his suggestion only Sarvayashi of seven has been already betrothed to Bhimasena, the second born of Parikshit and Iravati. At last Shantanetra the chubby boy of four is the favorite and most pampered one by all his siblings.

" We are blessed to have you as our guest sir " Dristadeva and Satyapriya said touching the feet of a young sage who accepted their hospitality.

" Shubhamastu " He blessed walking away from their house.

" Uff feed me now" Bharghi huffed as he was soo hungry. Since, Satyapriya and Dristadeva are observing the vrat of feeding a guest before having their own share of meal their children also joined them. Apart from Sarvayashi and Shantanetra none of them touched anything until a satisfied guest bless them.

Satyapriya giggled at her son.

" Come on take your seats. I will bring the food" She said going inside the kitchen. Dristadeva too joined her. He knew it's not easy for Satyapriya to maintain the house all alone with kids along with attending the patients who came to visit. That's why he helps her when ever he could.

" Satya " Krishna sighed sitting near the door of Satyapriya's house. Naturally he was now experiencing the old-age of his life.

" Namaste to 124 years old little boy " Bharghi took the glass of water from Yashobhadra and walked to towards Krishna.

" Namaste to thirteen years old Grandfather" Krishna grabbed the glass of water from him and gave a soft smack in his head.

" Had your meal or what? " Bharghi asked.

" Why would you bother with that?" Krishna countered back. Just like Satyabhama, Krishna too loved arguing with Bharghi with no reason.

Yashobhadra along with a platter of food and sat infront of Krishna.

" Bharghi go inside and have your meal " She scolded her brother.

" Yes of course! This poor little kid may get stomach ache if I see him eating " Bharghi mocked at Krishna and went inside.

Yashobhadra started feeding Krishna with her own hands. Even though Krishna already had his meal few minutes before he still didn't refused to eat from Yashobhadra's hand.

" You were soo hungry right Dadaji!? That's why you eating soo fastly. Shall I bring some more?" She asked. Krishna just smiled caressing her cheeks.

" No Yashu my tummy is filled. Your father went for work?" He asked.