Chapter 53

Bhimasena pulled his elder brother back before he could lash at Yashobhadra.

" Relax Bhrata " He pacified Janamejaya.

" What are you staring at? Go to home " Janamejaya shouted. Without even wasting a second Yashobhadra ran towards her house on the way she did tripped a couple of times but yet ran as fast as she could.

 Without even wasting a second Yashobhadra ran towards her house on the way she did tripped a couple of times but yet ran as fast as she could

As usually Satyapriya visited Bhramarabika temple with Bharghi, Sarvayashi and Shantanetra. She added more oil to the lamp lighted by Vatsala.

" You love Vatsala Dadi the most isn't it? Literally this lamp is burning from 15 years continuously " Bharghi exclaimed. Satyapriya smiled at her son.

" Close your eyes and pray to God now " Satyapriya said.

" Amma " The cry of Sarvayashi startled both of them.

Satyapriya rushed out of the temple in a hurry. Bhramarabika temple was so small and far from temple streets than the rest temples of Dwaraka and hence people rarely visited there making the arena non crowded one. As expected two men were holding her youngest kids.

" Who are you? Leave my kids please " Satyapriya pleaded but stayed away as those people pointed sharp knives at the kids.

" Get all the jwellery of goddess and give us and also give every precious things you are wearing now quick " the head among them said. Satyapriya guessed their identity. They members of Abhira clan.

" I can give you mine but those things belongs to Goddess please leave my kids " Satyapriya pleaded.

" Do what I say or else forget your kids " the man pushed her causing Satyapriya to fall down.

Bharghi controlled his anger to a great extent but finally it crossed the line afterall he was short tempered. He looked around to find something to fight with them but found none. Finally he grabbed the sword of Bhramarabika Devi and rushed out.

He sprang infront of him and without hesitation just beheaded the man before he could even realise. Satyapriya gasped.

The other two men who were holding the kids were astonished and loosened the grip. Sarvayashi used the situation and ran behind Bharghi holding the hand of her younger brother.

" How dare you to touch my mother !" Bharghi gritted his teeth.

Sarvayashi and Shantanetra hugged Satyapriya who was numb.