Chapter 19

It took two weeks for Hastinapura family members to reach Dwaraka. Only Arjun Subhadra along with Uttara and Vatsala came to Dwaraka.

Every minute was passing like a year for Vatsala she was longing for her daughter.

Just three days before Satyapriya was escorted to Dwaraka as per Krishna's request for that reason even Balarama and his family too moved for Dwaraka leaving behind Achintya to take care of the administration.

Satyapriya's outfit was changed to a lady's outfit which was diffrent from her previous one.
Those clothes were gifted by Nishatha and Ulmuka on the occasion of her Aarti organised that day.

" Vishu Atte is here " Lahari announced the arrival of Vatsala. Satyapriya rushed towards the door only to be stopped by Rukmini.

" No Satya " Rukmini cupped her face.

" Jiji call her in some other name please I thought you are calling me " Satyabhama pouted.

" I address you as Bhama right? Only Jambhavati calls you as Satya " Rukmini shooked her head.

" Bhama mani " Hearing to the call of Yadunandan Satyabhama rushed out to welcome Arjun and Subhadra.

Vatsala ran inside the palace breaking through the crowd even forgetting her age.

" Satya " She called out her daughter's name as soon as entering the Antahpura.

She looked at her daughter from head to toe with awe. Her little Satya is looking like a lady already in her outfit. She quickly pulled her into tight hug.

" You both chat later now it's getting late for the rituals " Arjuna said caressing in the hairs of his only grand daughter.

Satyapriya was also looking her mother without blinking her eyes. She never saw her this much happy before.

Subhadra and Revati took her towards the hall were all the family members and guests were waiting to present their gifts and give their blessings to daughter of Abhimanyu.

With calm expression Krishna sat at his couch near his father Vasudeva.

" She completely resembles Vatsu isn't it ?" Vasudeva asked his son constantly gazing at Satyapriya.

Again with a smile Krishna just nodded his head and that's all. It has been 12 years since he had spoke with the same zest as before. Krishna always spends time with the youngest generation of his family. He just wanted to live those days with his family which he missed in the name of Dharmstapna, afterall he got a human heart only.

After Balarama and Revati blessed Satyapriya, Jambhavati nudged Krishna gesturing him to go with Rukmini.

" My little doll looking like an angel from heaven " Krishna giggled sprinkling flowers of Satyapriya.

Krishna turned back as he heard Drum rolls. Vatsala smiled looking at the door where a bunch of people arriving inside the palace premises.

" It's Megha Satya let me welcome him " Vatsala rushed out.

Parikshit bent down to his sister with a giggle.

" Satya maata's age has been reduced today " He whispered  making Satyapriya to giggle.

Parikshit also was admiring her when she laughed. Being a big brother his heart wished for a thing only one thing.

" Oh lord let my Satya smile like this forever " He thought and pecked her forehead with overflowing affection.

Maurvi and Vatsala embraced each other. Meghavarna and his wife were welcomed by Parikshit.

Along with them their old minister named Nishachara also accompanied them.