"Sorry... Did you say leaking ?" I ask frowning.

"Yes" she nods a frown on her face still.

"What the fuck is that ?" I ask and a smile manages to break across my face.

"You know what I mean" She points at me accusingly, looking as serious as one could be.

"No... No I don't" I frown the smile still on my face. Now I may have a hint on what she was talking about.. But leaking ? Seriously ?.

"Ugh" she rolls her eyes then looks back at me, standing up straight and motioning with her hands "Is it that time of the month or something and you're just angry at the world ?" she asks and I laugh. Sometimes she was just too funny.

"Are you scared of asking whether I'm on my periods ?" I ask and she sighs covering her face and I find this reaction funnier.

"No... stop fucking laughing" she points at me "Just answer me, so I would know.. I mean you've been acting weird all evening and then night, why the fuck are you so distant ?" she asks and the smile slowly fades from my face.

"Nothing" I say "I'm okay and not... leaking" I smile at the use of her grammar. I couldn't just tell her what was going on in my head even I didn't understand what was going on, and what if it worsened everything instead of making things better.

"Bullshit !" she yells "Listen I'm already fucking frustrated and stressed that I have to meet my wonderful ex tomorrow.." she says and I am thrown back... They were meeting tomorrow ?, so I was just standing there all up in my thoughts to even know that happened, "Please don't make it worse" she says and I frown. What the fuck did she mean 'please don't make it worse'.

"Make it worse ?" I ask, all I've been trying to do was make everything better, as better as possible "Oh, I didn't know my presence made things worse for you" I tell her and she sighs rolling her eyes.

"I haven't fucking said that Sparks and you know it" she points me again, "I just prefer you telling me you didn't want to be here than whatever fucking bitchy mood you got going on!" she yells and I have had just about enough. Why was she angrily yelling at me ? it was my mood and I would have it whenever I wanted.

"I wanted to be here... That's why I'm here even after you let that girl touch you like that in front of me... In fact why wouldn't you have brought her instead ?!" I yell back without thinking about my words and she scoffs.

"Don't you dare act like I didn't turn her down right in front of you, what more could you possibly fucking want ?!" she asks and I slam my hand on the desk waiting for a comeback to come out of me... Anytime now...

"You still let her flirt and tou-".

"Bull crap" Cainine interrupts me, slamming her open palm on the desk too and getting her face close to mine as she leans on the desk, staring right into my eyes "I didn't want her, I turned her down, I don't want either of them..." she says and I sigh looking aside in shame then back at her.

"Then why the fuck do I feel like this ?" I ask her pushing my hair back.

"Like what ?" she asks sounding a bit more calm now and concerned. What was I going to tell her ?, it was stupid... It all seemed stupid.

"Nothing, forget it" I say looking away and folding my arms across my chest. She scoffs, rubbing her chin then takes a few steps back, I watch her as if she's crazy, as she walks to the door, twists the knob, peaks her head outside then gets back in and locks it.

She looks back at me "Feel what ?, regret ?" she asks and I frown.

"For what ?" I ask.

"You regret last night don't you ?, and now you hate me for it" she says waving her arms "You're afraid you made a mistake right ?" she asks her tone mocking and this gets me a bit more irritated than it should.