107

-
"Tell me how I got back here again...?" Suna utters out depressingly as he looks at the familiar ice skating rink in front of him.

M/N smiles brightly beside Suna patting his back reassuringly, "You did great the last time. Don't worry about it!"

Glancing briefly at M/N's sunshine-like amiable grin that did nothing but enhance his hotness, Suna grumbles out softly, "Yeah I know now. I was bedazzled by your good looks... Again."

However this time, M/N and Suna weren't alone, decidedly Atsumu and Osamu too came along. (They both spotted Suna and M/N together and insisted they tag along, not wanting the both of them to be alone together.)

"Wait a minute. Did you just say again?" Atsumu looked suspiciously alarmed at Suna. "Ya came here with M/N alone before?!"

Despite not speaking a word, Osamu was too, intrigued, anticipating for Suna to answer.

Suna only nodded at their questions before noticing that M/N had returned from picking up their temporary skates. Due to the abrupt return of the main subject in question, the twins— mostly the more impulsive Atsumu— were forced to keep their irritation and questions down.

"Alright, so Atsumu and Osamu senpai, have you both ice skates before?" M/N inquires as they all sat on the benches provided, busy wearing up their ice skates.

Osamu replies without looking up as he tightens the buckles of his skates, "Yep, Tsumu and I have been ice skating before. Though it's been such a long time. Not sure if we remember anything at all."

"Yeah. But I'm sure I'll be fine. Samu on the other hand, he'd be lucky if he doesn't fall flat on his poor bum hahah." Atsumu teases as he laughs heartily.

"Yah! Yer the one going to fall on your ass, Tsumu!" Osamu rebuts as he shoves Atsumu, prompting a new scuffle to occur between the two brothers.

Suna deadpans as he slowly takes out his phone, snapping a few photos to keep as potential blackmail.

Seeing the twins clearly being occupied, M/N sighs to himself before deciding to leave Osamu and Atsumu be, dragging Suna away from the scene and towards the rink.

"No, M/N, my blackmail material..." Suna murmurs out with imaginary tears by the corners of his eyes as M/N inches him closer towards the ice.

M/N remain impassive as he bonked Suna's head lightly, "You don't need any more. Don't whine, Suna."

"Eh? I'm not whining." Suna huffs out before returning back to silence.

"Sure, sure I believe you." M/N smiles perfunctorily waving Suna off upon tossing him into the ice rink.

Suna lets out an uncharacteristic yelp from shock before regaining his balance on the ice. He was seriously having a deja vu moment.

"How could you just toss me into the rink?" Suna narrows his eyes as he gazes at the guiltless-looking M/N.

M/N raises his hands in a surrender notion, innocently beginning to skate backwards away from the aggravated fox. "We can talk this out right, Suna?"

"No chance, Akiri." Suna narrows his eyes.

'Oh dear, he's back to last names now. I better skedaddle.' M/N thought to himself before hurriedly turning tails, quickly skating away.

Gazing at the fleeing M/N, Suna temporarily forgets all his previous fears of skating as his eyes locked on his target— M/N.

Suna zooms behind M/N as they both skated in furious circles around the rink in their mad speed chase. After the tenth round around the rink, M/N suddenly stops, turning around to catch the flying Suna in his arms as the middle blocker crashes into M/N.