103

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 8:

《Get Miya Atsumu to wear a skirt》

Reward: 175 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 30 hours, 1 minute

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-
"Would you please let me pleasure you?"

What the actual fuxk?

"What?" M/N was taken aback— of course, he was— he really hadn't expected Atsumu to request something like that. And honestly, he was quite touched.

"Let me help you, please. I'll wear the skirt, just allow me to touch you." Atsumu pleas rather boldly despite his face being redder than a tomato.

Quickly gathering back his composure, M/N smiles back at Atsumu pleasantly, "You put on a skirt now, and I'll consider it."

Not hearing a firm no, Atsumu brightens up as he hurriedly vanishes behind one of the lockers, and reappear minutes later.

Just as Atsumu steps back into view of M/N, a delightful ring in his mind made M/N's day.

-

*Ding~

Congratulations!

Mission 8:

《Get Miya Atsumu to wear a skirt》

COMPLETED

Issuing 175 points.

-

However, despite the notification that stated that M/N was in the clear, what bewildered M/N was the sheer sight of Atsumu being so completely out of place. Wearing his volleyball practice T-shirt while pairing a female student school skirt below, Atsumu looked simply entrancing.

"Oh my, look at you!" M/N exclaims out, clapping his hands excitedly as his eyes roams Atsumu's intricately exposed legs due to the short skirt.

Atsumu smiles shyly as M/N beckons the setter over, praising, "You look simply ravishing Atsumu-san."

Atsumu flushes lightly as he thanks M/N with a small bow while still standing, "I-I'm glad you like it. It feels a little odd and breezy down there though..."

M/N lets out a feral grin at Atsumu's uneasiness as his tone shifts to something more commanding. Appreciating being able to watch the docile-looking setter. "Well, that's normal. So what are you waiting for? Kneel."

Atsumu looked stunned for a moment, totally freezing on spot, "R-right here?"

M/N rolls his eyes, "Of course. Wasn't that your request? Especially as you're clearly trying to seduce me coming out dressed like that."

M/N gestures to Atsumu's bare legs before continuing, "You're literally wearing such a short school skirt. Are you saying that you're not trying to tempt me?"