89

-
You got so lucky. I can't believe it.

"I know right?! Ah! I still can't get over it!" I grinned elatedly.

I had already returned back to my dorm room as I now began to squeal over my great fortune. As despite my luck stats being well into the negatives, I had managed to complete my previous mission without a hitch! And I wasn't even trying!

X of course was rather unhappy with the outcome as he sat by the bottom edge of the bed sulking.

Your luck stats must have lied to me.
There is no way you got past the mission so easily with such horrendous statistics. This is absolutely ridiculous!

X groaned unhappily as he stared angrily at me.

"Hey don't get mad at me, it ain't my fault." I raised my hands up in surrender.

X sighed as he proceeded to glare at me.

Fine, forgetting about Kita, what's up with what you did to Atsumu that day huh?

"Excuse me? What did I do?"

X rolled his eyes.

No need to act so innocent, we all saw your little smooch by the corners of his lips.

"Oh, you mean that." I sighed as I gazed at the still pouty X.

"I did it on instincts I swear. Sometimes I just do things without thinking okay?" I huffed, snuggling myself beneath the covers as I gave X a harsh kick off my bed.

Ow! That's abuse.

X whined as he fell off the bed.

I couldn't care less, "Hmpf, serves you right."

X rolled his eyes once more at me as he rubbed his sore ass that had hurt when he fell onto the ground.

You need to respect me more, M/N.

X chided as I only rolled away from him, "I'll respect you more when you stop giving me random missions."

Just for that, I assure you that your next one would be more fun.

"Aw shit!" I cried out, sitting up urgently. "It's too late for me to apologize now, is it?"

It is. :)

Ha. Ha. I'm dead. ಥvಥ

-

"Another  day, another pain in the ass." I uttered out despairingly as I get myself ready to go out.

Look on the bright side, you're going to be hanging out with Tendou, your ultimate baby in Haikyuu!

"It's true, but going out and meeting people is highly dangerous right now!" I huffed out, glaring at X.

Oh? Why?

"Really?"  -_-||

X silently nods his head.

"Well, now that I'm mission-less it is when I am at my most vulnerable. Who knows who I'd meet and it might screw me up!" I crossed my arms, absolutely sure of myself.

𝚂𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚇  [Haikyuu x reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara