76

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 7:

《Steal a bite of Nishinoya Yu's ice popsicle》

Reward: 500 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 59 seconds

Good Luck!
≥3

-

X! What the fuck?! 59 seconds? Isn't that way too short of a time frame! And for so much points too!

X shrugged, choosing not to say anything important to M/N.

Time is of the essence M/N.

M/N wanted to cuss out loud but he couldn't. He had a more important job to do. To steal a bite of ice cream from Nishinoya in 59 seconds.

-
Time left: 40 seconds
-

M/N stared at the time left for a second. Fuck.
M/N panics as another alarming thought came into his mind.

'Hold on a second... Doesn't Nishinoya eat his popsicle by chomping it down in three bites?!'

SHIT!
In a split second M/N turned his gaze towards the unknowing Nishinoya who had just fully unwrapped his popsicle and was about to munch on it.

Hurriedly, and without even caring for the consequences, M/N leaped forward, attempting to steal a bite off Nishinoya's cold delight before it was gone.

However, M/N had zero luck in his endeavor. Nishinoya had instantaneously gobbled up his popsicle in record time, biting away the whole thing before M/N could even try.

M/N had failed.

But because M/N was already midway in the air towards Nishinoya, he couldn't stop his momentum, causing M/N to crash straight into the poor libero, sending both of them tumbling onto the ground(especially since M/N had very much taken Nishinoya by surprise).

-
Time left: 0 seconds.
-

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

MISSION OVER.
PLAYER M/N HAS FAILED TO ACCOMPLISH MISSION 7,
《Steal a bite of Nishinoya Yu's ice popsicle》
PENALTY IS TO BE ISSUED TO PLAYER M/N.

-

M/N had failed his mission. And to make matters worse(or better, depending), when M/N has sent them both falling onto the ground, M/N's lips had accidentally fallen right smack on Nishinoya's cheek.
Feeling M/N's soft lips on his bare skin, Nishinoya was instantly flustered, turning 50 shades of pink.

'M/N wasn't even a girl, why am I flushed red? Ahhhhhh.'

M/N was the first to snap out of it as he picked himself up speedily, bowing a neat 90 degrees, "I'm so sorry Noya senpai!"

"A-ah! I got to go!" Instead of acknowledging the apology, Nishinoya burst out nervously, shot up, and zoomed off in embarrassment without another word.