44

Consequence received.
-

"Where the fuck am I?", I questioned myself as what lay before my very eyes were nothing but an endless sea of darkness.
I couldn't even see my own hands in front of me as I reached out.

You're in the system's safe space that is located in your subconsciousness.

Huh? What does that mean?

...
Why are you so dumb?

Well, simplify it for me then.

I shrugged my shoulders, though not knowing if the system could even see my actions in this pitch-black area.

*Sigh*
What it means is that your physical body is in a coma and now you're in your own mind. (The part where the system resides)

Oh.
So is my life in danger or something?
CAUSE I LITERALLY GOT HIT BY A DAMN TRUCK!

Oh, you're fine.

FINE?! WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE TRUCK? WHAT KIND OF SHITTY CONSEQUENCE IS THAT?!

HEY!
May I just say that I warned you?
I told you that there would be consequences for that leniency of Oikawa's punch being considered a slap.

Urgh!
I don't care! Show yourself

...
(X rolled his eyes)

-
Within seconds, lights were suddenly switched on and the area lights up almost instantaneously giving M/N a mini heart attack from the sudden flash of brightness that shot directly into his eye.

-

Hello M/N.

"What the heck?!"

Is there a problem?

"You're... pretty hot for such a douchy character."

Excuse me?

-

Before M/N stood a male, looking to be around 19 years old. He had blonde hair with his fringe almost covering his brown-colored eyes.
He wore a simple grey colored oversized hoodie paired with a pair of loose blue sweatpants and white covered shoes.
Despite his attire being absolutely casual and comfortable, he appeared undeniably attractive. And this male was X.

X gave a small wave to M/N as M/N continued to stare at X in awe of his appearance.

'Damn I would totally bang this guy.'

M/N began to shiver slightly shaking his head out of his thoughts (you're now only 13 stop it brain!) before he yelled out, "Don't think that just because you're good looking I'll forget about the truck!"

Well my apologies M/N, but it's the consequence of your actions.

"Fine! But Oikawa, really? Couldn't you have been more realistic over the incident? Like poor Oikawa literally looked both ways before crossing the damn road!" M/N roared out as he groaned.