15

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 3:

《Receive Iwaizumi Hajime's spike with your face》

Reward: 85 points
Failure results in penalty spin
Time limit: 6 hours and 59 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

_

Why me?! ಥ_ಥ

Didn't you just say that you like Iwaizumi's beautiful bara arms?

Yes? And?

So the system, aka me, the most awesome X, has decided to grant you your wish! You better thank my ass.

What? What the hell are you talking about? Also, why the fuck will I thank you?

Now you get to experience Iwaizumi's strength first hand. Ain't I the kindest?

Excuse me?
No.
What the heck?!
The mission is literally 'receive Iwaizumi Hajime's spike with your face'!
My face!
That is literally equivalent to: allow Iwaizumi Hajime to spike a ball to my own face! Or might as well say smack my damn face!
I am going to die! Have you seen those muscles??? Huh?!

Blah. Blah.
Same thing.

Unless you can somehow make Iwaizumi very receptive to me touching his arms you're not very helpful.

You know I can't do that...

(눈‸눈)

Heheh...😬
Think of it this way: you get to receive Iwaizumi's balls to your face~ ;)

That does sound better...

Doesn't it? :)

But it's not real so it doesn't save my poor face. Also why the heck is my face getting injured only worth 85 points?!
I'm clearly worth much more than that!

Yeah no...

Excuse me what?
Do you not like my handsome face or what?

Not handsome.

HAH?! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Oh no, reception here is bad....zkzkzk
We're cutting off...bye.

Come back here you scammer!🥲

.......

Silence... No X in sight...
And he's gone. Again.
Why does he like to torture me? (ᗒᗩᗕ)

-

"You okay there?" Kunimi came up to me, looking at me in concern as he sees my very lethargic and sulky figure.

I wrapped my arms around Kunimi, "Akira~! I don't want to die 😭"

"Huh? Um, that's good?" Kunimi awkwardly pats my back as he tried his best to comfort the seemingly randomly sad me.