33

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Penalty 2:

《Get slapped by Oikawa Tooru》

Reward: 55 points
Failure results in INSTANT DEATH.
Time limit: 74 hours, 43 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"Hey, M/N are you doing okay? You seem to be a little troubled since yesterday." Kageyama questioned as he walked into class.

"I'm alright Kageyama-kun. Thank you for worrying about me" M/N spoke gently.

"You just seem a little off, that's all."

"I'm just fine Kageyama-kun. Oh and I see that the hair dye is finally fading." M/N gave a faint smile.

"Yeah, it's already beginning to come off. Thank goodness." Kageyama let out a sigh in relief.

"Yeah, it's good to see it coming off already. Oh, and remember to take your daily carton of milk from me later on."

"Sure. But you sure you're alright?" Kageyama's face changed to one with concern as he observed M/N's facial expressions.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just a lot on my mind."

"If you say so then." Kageyama hesitantly went back towards his seat.

-

Oddly, I've been constantly receiving strawberry pocky mysteriously. Like there were boxes of strawberry pocky in my bag when I went back to look at it, there were boxes of them under my table and even Kindaichi was constantly offering me pocky.

What the heck is going on?
Though confused, I admit that I do feel a lot better with all these free snacks. Especially since my mind cannot seem to conjure up a good enough plan to somehow get Oikawa to slap me.

Not trying to be narcissistic but I feel that Oikawa genuinely likes me and will not deliberately hit me(even if I were to smack him first).
And because of that, it's giving me a huge amount of anxiety especially when the failure of this task is instant death. It wasn't my normal compulsory missions, but a penalty task with a dire and gruesome outcome that I do not want to experience.
Plus I really want to get back home. My whole family including my boyfriend was waiting for me there... I wonder how they're doing...

"Shut up! Stop moving!"

A very familiar voice was heard.

"Guys! He's going to hear us, quit it!"

Turning my head in the direction of the voices discreetly, I spotted the 'K' trio, Iwaizumi and Oikawa hiding behind the wall, trying to not so subtly observe me.

Oh god... Are they for real?
I can literally see them...
And is Kageyama closing his eyes as if thinking that if he can't see me I can't see him? 0_0 What in the world?

Sighing, I called out, "Iwa, Oikawa senpai, Akira, Kageyama-kun, and Kindaichi-kun, I can see you all. Just come on out."

Hearing me holler and exposing them, all of them froze for a moment looking like a deer caught in headlights.