68

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 6:

《Get Sugawara Koushi to lay on your lap》

Reward: 133 points
Criteria: For at least 5 minutes
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 47 hours, 28 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

Unlike Kunimi, Kindaichi was very open about how gleeful he was as the ball came smashing right onto the back of Kageyama's head, even whispering within his mind a small, 'headshot!'

M/N was laughing like crazy. He had seen this scene before dozens of times in the anime and manga, but despite expecting it, it was still so fucking hilarious. M/N had to keep his palm firmly pressed onto his mouth trying to muffle as much of his laughter as possible.

Kageyama's face darkened as he creepily turned his head towards the now shivering Hinata. His face contorted into an angry scowl as he slowly approaches Hinata.

"W-wait Kageyama, control yourself!" Daichi called out as he held his hands up anxiously trying to stop Kageyama while gazing helplessly at M/N for help. To which M/N just pretended not to see.

Even Suga tensed up as he prepared himself to stop Kageyama if needed.

"How's the back of your head doing? Hahahah!" Tsukishima exclaimed as he felt joy in Kageyama's misery.

"The back of your head looks good! HAHAHHA" Tanaka laughed, wheezing.

Hinata's face froze as he mentally prayed for himself, "I'm done for..."

"Hey, you."

"Y-yes?" Hinata began to sweat profusely.

"Just what have you so scared that it's making you so nervous? Is it the tall players? Your first practice match?" Kageyama questioned, eerily calmly.

Hinata stiffened as he gazed right into Kageyama's soulless eyes.

"What's scarier than driving a serve to the back of my head?" Kageyama's face contorts into something so lifeless as he creepily smacks the back of his head a few times.

Hinata's spirits instantly flew away as he dully answers, "nothing comes to mind." Too frozen in fear.

"Then you have no reason to fear anymore. Since you've already done what you fear the most." Kageyama monotonously spoke as he repeatedly hits the back of his head like he was possessed.

M/N giggled even more at Hinata's plight, finding it highly amusing.

"So now, HURRY AND GET BACK TO NORMAL, GODDAMNIT!" Kageyama yelled.

Hinata looked puzzled for a second, "Am I not in trouble for the screw-up just now?"

"Hah? What are you talking about?" Kageyama inquired as he casually walks away leaving Hinata stunned.

M/N secretly picked up his phone to take a photo of Hinata's bewildered look while laughing to himself.

"Oi Hinata!" Tanaka shouted scaring Hinata as he instantly knelt on the ground in repentance.

-

Wow. Hinata really looks so submissive right now 🤩. I've read enough *cough* to know how to *cough* *cough*.

X then materialized in front of me as I took another swig of water from my bottle while taking another shot of Hinata.

You're acting really suspicious right now you know?