18

*Ding~

Congratulations!

Mission 3:

《Receive Iwaizumi Hajime's spike with your face》

COMPLETED

Issuing 85 points.
-

FUXKING HELL.
THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH.

I'm in pain. :)

Numerous gasps were heard, along with the referee announcing that a point was won by us. However, none of my fellow first-years celebrated at this, as people began to crowd around me.

Despite so, one person stood out to me the most as he cussed rather loudly, "OH FUXK, ARE YOU OKAY?"

It was none other than our dearest Iwaizumi Hajime.

"I'm good" I answered shakily, lifting one of my hands off my face to give him a shaky thumbs-up.

I'm not fine. The pain is real. T-T

However, this action of mine only garnered a sharp squeal from Oikawa and a very worried Iwaizumi.

"Oh shit, you're bleeding from your nose!" Kageyama shouted out.

And of course, there's the one person who shouts the obvious (no offense to Kageyama of course, just stating facts).

Iwaizumi gripped my hand gently, giving me a subtle tug upwards yelling to the coach that he was going to bring me to the infirmary.

I sweat to god I melted the moment his hand came into contact with my skin. The pain was numbed as I eyed the glorious hand that held me. Gorgeous...❤️

Together, with Iwaizumi's hand still linked around my arm, we began our journey to the nurse's office.

"Hey, I'm sorry about your face" Iwaizumi started awkwardly, catching me off guard as I expected him to remain silent throughout.

"No, no it's quite alright. It doesn't hurt at all" I mustered up the best smile I could while still dabbing the blood off my face with the tissue that Kunimi managed to stuff into my hand earlier.

"You don't have to lie. I know it definitely hurts" Iwaizumi looked at me sceptically.

"Okay yes. Your spike hurts like heck but it's nice to know that my senpai is so reliable you know?"

"Eh?" Iwaizumi let out a soft cry of surprise.

"Plus, it's volleyball, who hasn't gotten a ball to their face before?" My voice turned slightly bitter at the end since the fact was that this is actually all X's fault.

"I guess that's true." Iwaizumi hummed before we fell into another phase of silence.

"Hey, Akiri-san?" Iwaizumi called out to me once again breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? I still do feel guilty about that spiking the ball to your face, even though you said it's alright." Iwaizumi sheepishly spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck with his spare hand that wasn't supporting me.