79

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Penalty 3:

《Get praised by Kita Shinsuke》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in INSTANT DEATH.
Time limit: 655 hours, 38 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"I accept the invitation." I spoke up hurriedly.

"Excellent choice!" Mr Enjo grins as he proceeds to pass me a few pieces of paper.

"Now please do fill up these forms and don't worry about your absence here. We would alert your club teacher in charge and homeroom teacher accordingly so that you are accounted for."

Taking the pieces of paper from Mr Enjo, I took the hint and promptly exited the room glancing at the papers held within my palms.

Was this some kind of fate? That the instant I needed one Kita Shinsuke, a convenient way to find and approach him just so happens to appear? Did the system predict this beforehand? Or am I just that lucky?

I guess I'll never know. Also, though I feel bad about not being with Karasuno for one to two months, I know that they would endure through it all. They'll be just fine without me.

-

"YOU'RE LEAVING?!" Tanaka yelled out which obviously attracted everyone else's attention.

M/N nodded as he showed Tanaka the document that stated that he was going to participate in a student exchange program organized by the school. By this time everyone had surrounded M/N as Nishinoya snatches the paper out of M/N's hands to take a look at it.

"Eh?! The student exchange program? For a first-year to attend, that's so rare! I remember being told that only one first year is able to attend such a program." Suga spoke out as he recalled the information about the student exchange.

"Um, what's a student exchange program, and why are you all so worked up about it?" Hinata voiced out, looking extremely lost.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled, bonking Hinata on the head.

"Ow! Bakeyama I was just asking!" Hinata retaliated.

"Settle down guys." Daichi sighed before explaining. "The student exchange program is a rare opportunity offered to a small number of students. What this entails is that our school students would be able to attend another school to experience how learning is done there and vice versa. However, the slots for such an opportunity are very limited so most of us have never even thought about it."

"OH WOW!" Hinata's eyes sparkled as he glanced at M/N in admiration. "YOU'RE SO COOL M/N!"

"Boke! Did you even understand what is going on?" Kageyama angrily shook the tangerine.

"Eh?" Hinata shook his head.

"It means we won't be seeing M/N for a while!" Kageyama burst out.

"HAH?!" Hinata's jaw dropped, with lightning striking behind him as he came to a realization.

"NO M/N DON'T GO!" Hinata cried out as he latched onto M/N.

"Um, Shoyo?" M/N looked around for help, hoping that someone would pry Hinata off him.

Unfortunately, the rest only pretended that nothing was wrong. "So which school have Karasuno been allocated to this year?" Asahi questioned as he had taken the paper off Nishinoya's hands.