104

-

It has only been two weeks and life was getting extremely chaotic for M/N in Inarizaki. After the whole fiasco in the locker room with Atsumu, the whole Miya twins feud had somewhat mellowed out(thank god).

Of course, both Osamu and Atsumu weren't all buddy-buddy again all of a sudden, but they had appeared to revert back to how they were beforehand. Still filled with playful fights and rivalry here and there.

M/N isn't completely sure as to what occurred between them but he was delighted that things had finally begun to cool down for them. Plus he had finally completed his mission and is only focused on doing up his daily quests to make up for all the points that he'd lost to pay for his expensive hospital bill.

Furthermore, M/N had finally gotten to calling and texting his friends in Miyagi (to the delight of Oikawa and even Kageyama).

Realistically, all would've been perfect if only there wasn't a materialized X gazing at M/N with such an annoyingly smug look plastered on his face.

"Stop staring at me like that you little bug!" M/N yells out as he falls back onto his bed.

X only dismisses M/N with a wave,  "Oh don't be so dramatic M/N."

"I am not!" M/N fervently denies it as he crosses his arms.

X rolls his eyes at his player's childish behavior despite having such a demanding aura outside. "Stop acting like a kid. What happened to your whole 'good boy~' shenanigans?"

"SHUT UP. THAT WAS MY INNER SHAME, DON'T SAY THAT." M/N covers his face in his palms in mortification.

Honestly, it was hard to believe that this was the same person who literally radiated dominance.

"Well the Miya twins certainly enjoyed it so..." X taunts as he looks on at his player in amusement.

M/N whines in embarrassment opting to swat X away aggressively as X looms closer towards him to tease him more.

X laughs boisterously, "HAHAHAHA, why so shy M/N? You literally have the most sought-after players in Inarizaki wrapped around your finger. And even more so, multiple hot volleyball players back at Miyagi who are basically inescapable from the palms of your hands. You should be proud."

M/N muffles his screams into his pillow in response, clearly not reciprocating X's opinion.

"Oh come on, it's just what I expected in my chosen player, hm?" X almost purrs as he hovers over the face flat M/N.

But as fate would have it, just as M/N flips himself over to give X a piece of his mind, he was greeted with an alluring sight that even he had trouble containing himself.

X was above him, both of X's lean arms caging him to the bed. His messy tousled blonde locks falling just beneath his eyes as the glistening hazelnut orbs seem to pierce straight into M/N's soul.

X was breathtaking. Both literally and figuratively as M/N swore he forgot how to breathe even if it was just for a second.

Holy.
Why hadn't M/N realise how excruciatingly hot his system guide was? Yes, he knew that X was good looking but damn, this was a whole new level even for M/N who is surrounded by ravishing Volleyball players.