61

-
M/N spent the whole of the following day curled up comfortably in his warm bed. He refused to do any volleyball, opting to take this time to have a short break from everything, especially from the old man(who's the old man I wonder🙂), letting himself rest and unwind.

"Ah, this is the life!" M/N sighed in happiness as he rolled around in bed.

Wow, M/N...

"What?" M/N huffed out, on alert. Afraid that X would suddenly issue him another mission.

You look, tense child. I was just going to say that you look comfortable.

"Oh." M/N instantly lowered his guard.

"Well thank you. I am comfortable. Very comfy actually." M/N replied as he curled himself snuggly within his blankets like a huge burrito.

Yeah so M/N...

"Hm?"

Do you remember the favor you asked me, and the one wish you promised me.

M/N froze. "Er haha...no?"

Yeah, don't lie M/N.
You definitely remember.

"Heheh I'm scared now."

Oh don't be dramatic it's just a small request.

"Yeah, and I believe you why?" M/N looked as though he was in pain as he spoke.

Yeah, don't believe that.
Well, whatever, you'll do as I ask with no questions.

M/N nodded sighing.

I need you to buy the suspicious potion from the system store.

"Um, the what?"

It's labelled as suspicious potion in the store, just look for it.😒 And stop questioning me.

"Why on earth would I purchase something that is clearly suspicious??" M/N furrowed his brows.

Just do it.
You owe me 🥺.

"Fine. Fine. But it better not be another ploy for you to murder me or something." M/N sceptically opened the system store searching for the weirdly named potion that X is seeking.

Don't worry.
It isn't.

M/N let out a sigh as he spotted the item in the system shop. His eyes slightly widening at the rather expensive price tag on the potion.

Letting out another sigh, M/N uttered out, "let's do this I guess..." As he purchased and used the potion.

_______________

••• Magical time skip, around 6 days later.-
_______________

M/N was happily strolling to school with the acceptance letter in hand. Not surprisingly, M/N had made it into Karasuno(obviously with X's help).

M/N was even placed in the same class as Yachi(smart kid, clearly X was very helpful).
As M/N entered the class, he had hoped to make friends with Yachi but alas, fate wasn't on his side this time as the teacher assigned him rather far away from the paranoid shy blonde-haired girl.