90

-

After saving Tendou from a nasty fall, we both decided to leave the cinema. Initially, I was going to invite Tendou to go ice skating with me(especially since I do miss the ice rink), but Tendou suddenly claimed that he was busy, red in the face, and practically dashed away.

Now I wasn't dumb as to why he rejected my offer, but I was still disappointed as I was quite thrilled over the idea of ice skating with someone. I guess I'll just have to wait for my next opportunity. :(

Don't new too upset M/N, I'm sure you'll have something else to think about very soon.

I glanced at X who had decided to make himself known as I made my way back.

"You're sounding very suspicious, X."

You wound me M/N.
How could I be up to anything?

"I didn't say you were, but now I'm not so sure..."

I narrowed my eyes warily at X, "Don't you dare try anything funny."

I wouldn't dare to M/N.
I'm always kind and innocent.

I only gave an incredulous look to X. Like how many times has he said that? Saying it doesn't make it true. I rolled my eyes before pretending to not acknowledge his existence.

-

M/N was back in his dorm room before a beep on his phone alerted him. Glancing at the unfamiliar contact number, M/N was confused as heck.

~>~>~

[You have two new messages from ×××]

~>~>~

That was of course until he opened the text. M/N's mood soured.

~>~>~

From: ×××
To: Akiri

You should come to Shiratorizawa.

~>~>~

From; ×××
To: Akiri

I've no idea why I had to send that to you, but Ushijima senpai and Coach Washijo told me to do so.

~>~>~

M/N deadpans at the contents of the message and sighs at Washijo's insistent behavior. Well, after all, M/N did go against his own word, breaking the promise to Washijo that he'd enroll into Shiratorizawa. Plus, Washijo did sacrifice quite a bit of his personal dignity to get M/N to even agree to join Shiratorizawa(recalls Washijo meowing). But even so, M/N didn't fulfill his side of the bargain, which sucks but what could Washijo do?

By now, M/N was guessing that the person who sent the text was Goshiki. The sender sounded way too clueless for it to be anyone else. It was rather cute, though still pretty vexing.

Gazing at the text again, M/N let rip an annoyed scream, "AHHHHHHH."

M/N huffed as he glanced at Oikawa's contact in his phone— labeled 'Kawa👽'— as calling him right now looked extremely tempting. Maybe they could share some personal experiences together and bond or something.