87

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Penalty 3:

《Get praised by Kita Shinsuke》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in INSTANT DEATH.
Time limit: 459 hours, 55 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

After yesterday's hellish(well not as bad compared to Shiratorizawa's training) volleyball session, M/N figured that he could use some rest and relaxation time. After all, he felt as though his life have had enough drama for a while now.

M/N shook his head as he tried to rid his mind of irrelevant thoughts on things that he had seen just this morning during school. He swore to whatever was above that he saw both Atsumu and Suna looking like pandas when he spotted them from across the hallway, the latter looking even more lethargic than normal. Though, maybe M/N saw wrong?

Anyways, the ravenette was now on his way to a popular café that he saw online the other day. And since classes for today ended particularly early, M/N had decided to go check out the café immediately after.
Seeing the café name from a distance away, M/N's face brightened up at the thought of delicious food.

Upon reaching the café, M/N pulled open the door only to accidentally stumble into another person who just so happens to be exiting the place at the same time.

"Ah, I'm so sorry!" Both people apologized to each other as they bumped into the other.

"Eh?!" Another unanimous sound of surprised recognition echoed out as both M/N and the stranger looked at each other.

"Akiri?!"

"Tendou-san?!"

-

Thanks to the two people bumping into each other, both Tendou and M/N decided that they'd get a table together to get to know each other more.

"Wow, I'm surprised to see you here Tendou-san, what brings you all the way to Hyogo from Miyagi?" M/N started as he took a sip from his standard ice coffee.

Tendou shrugged, "I am here on break. Decided that school was a little overrated for the time being so I took a mini day off here. Plus I saw the reviews of this place and it seemed pretty good so, I'm here."

M/N nodded understandably, "I get that, a break every once in a while is always good. Though, I don't think Coach Washijo would be very happy about this."

"Who said anything about Coach knowing?" Tendou grinned as he stirred his hot chocolate absentmindedly.

A smile crept its way onto M/N's lips, "Oh you sly swan."

"Sly? Who? Me? Don't be ridiculous. I call it keeping information confidential." Tendou chirped out taking a bite into the chocolate croissant that he ordered.

M/N shook his head with a fond smile on his face, continuing to eat his scrumptious tuna sandwich.

"You know, I am pretty surprised to see you here." Tendou mentions as he gazes at M/N who was just enjoying his food.